Hagi - Castore training top

It's very easy to see why they were talking so much about having a digital presence in marketing terms, it's been very high level.
I hadn’t heard that so it’s taken me by surprise. It’s a definite improvement on what we’ve had previously, feels like a proper production as opposed to your run of the mill kit release videos/photos. Impressive stuff

Reactions: KL2
Ah man I cannot wait, some of the Andy Murray gear is immense. Change the AMC logo for RFC and I will just stand in front of the mirror every day all day

Those hoodies without Rangers written on them go from £105 to £195 on the Castore website.

If it's the Garcia hoodie, it's 160 bangers. Given it's their highest quality waterproof hoodie I'll be fine with that.

I'd imagine we'll also see a more regular version though, in the £60-70 range to give options for everyone without breaking the bank.

The Hagi hoodie is a belter. It will need a drop of it's own given the interest shown already.

Last edited:
I know it's against the point of the sponsorship / advertising etc but I wish they'd do something similar with a much smaller (discreet) logo

Daily Record running the story of Rangers training gear with UDA Orange Wings logo on them.

A spokesman from Sinn Fein "it is outrageous that Rangers similar to Linfield are supporting para military organisations and causing such distress to the law abiding republicans of Ulster"

A spokesman for the Loyal Rangers Supporters Associations replied "Up yees ya rattling ba stards"

:D:D:D

Last edited:
I always think hoodies show up quality of material and manufacture far more than any other product. So it will become apparent how much they've deviated from their usual range quality for the rangers stuff.

may have been asked before, are the sponsors on our strips in european away games different, and will we be able to buy those tops?

FUCKIN GEEZ IT!
hHipTty.gif

Absolutely love the colours but I can’t stand Hoodies with massive logos all over tops ( prob cause i’ve got a bit of a podge ;-) :-D )

Back