Hagi deal done according to agent

PMB1872

The penalty should have been retake mate as foster was off his line and the referees let him off with it.so it is hardly irrelevant.also the fact that their goal was clearly offside is hardly irrelevant either.
Reread my post. I didn’t say they were irrelevant. I said if Morelos hadn’t wasted so many good chances (which he did) their offside goal would have been irrelevant as we’d have won clearly. I also never said anything about a retake. Ignoring the penalty he missed a hatful of chances.

Turrabear

Reread my post. I didn’t say they were irrelevant. I said if Morelos hadn’t wasted so many good chances (which he did) their offside goal would have been irrelevant as we’d have won clearly. I also never said anything about a retake. Ignoring the penalty he missed a hatful of chances.
You.didn,t mention the retake .he may have scored with a retake .also the offside is one of the two most relevant issues of the game . Morelos could have missed as much chances as you want .

Mview83

Official Ticketer
Can we start 2 new threads ? One to discuss Morelos strike rate and another to compare Davis v Kamara . That allows a discussion on Hagi.
Why do most threads on FF veer off on numerous tangents ?
Because even on what should be a positive thread about us signing Hagi some posters need to use it to compare and slag off other players. Always a negative slant, it’s a really unwelcome characteristic of this forum these days sadly, every thread descends into this.

Big Blue Bear

Brilliant if true. If all our younger players dig deep n develop I.e Hagi, Aribo n Kent. We have a fortune worth of talent here n that doesn't include Tav, Buff n Borna Bear.

Mani

Not wanting to go too off topic, but I agree Morelos cost us that cup final, not some wonder performance by Frankenforster. Morelos getting stupidly booked v Celtic later that month also probably cost us any chance of making a title race of it, between missed matches and lost match fitness thereafter.
And a nation wide hate campaign to hound him out of the country. Shouldn't be underestimated.

PMB1872

You.didn,t mention the retake .he may have scored with a retake .also the offside is one of the two most relevant issues of the game . Morelos could have missed as much chances as you want .
We will agree to disagree here mate. His finishing was awful on the day.

ohstefanklos

Official Ticketer
Watched the Braga highlights again today he could have had 4 assists over the two legs if Morelos and Kent hadn't missed some decent chances.

Hopefully this gets confirmed he is brilliant

9inaBo

Although a lot of money, if we can get Hagi in for the reported 4 million, I think it’s a no lose situation.

He’s young, talented and we could recoup that and potentially a lot more if we decided to sell in the future.

JD1872

Watched the Braga highlights again today he could have had 4 assists over the two legs if Morelos and Kent hadn't missed some decent chances.

Hopefully this gets confirmed he is brilliant
He was immense in that game, he has that ability to pick a pass and execute it with the perfect weight that our other players don’t have.

He should be our playmaker with a central role in front of the midfield

KGR98

5 year deal according too the 4th official. £4.5 million. Not bad. I believed in the future hagi will be sold between £15-18 million. If he plays well. Just my opinion though
Estimates are very conservative as Lazio were willing to bid about £10 million already to buy him £20 million plus in a couple of years without a doubt

dh1963

Is this 4th Official in any way reliable?

Or is it just someone pretending to be in the know based on rumours already floating about?

Bruce_Wayne

Is this 4th Official in any way reliable?

Or is it just someone pretending to be in the know based on rumours already floating about?
He's seems a proper decent guy, big Rangers fan. Well, defo favours us if he we aren't his actual team. I think though he uses rumours, reports from the player's own country etc. to make an educated guess.

Killer Bob

Delighted if we sign him. Surprised if we are willing to pay a big percentage of the fee now while the uncertainty on games continues. Hopefully payments deferred later into contract.

Ares

He's seems a proper decent guy, big Rangers fan. Well, defo favours us if he we aren't his actual team. I think though he uses rumours, reports from the player's own country etc. to make an educated guess.
I'm sure the guy who runs that account is an Everton fan.

Over the past few years he's been wrong as often as he's been correct.

As you say here I think he bases most of what he says on internet rumours and reports.

I think signing Hagi will be huge if we can get the deal done. Very clever player and not afraid to stand up and be counted.

Can only hope we play to his strengths. The thought of him behind a good striker (Morelos if he stays) and with the likes of Kent and Aribo running off him and linking up would be excellent in my opinion.

SuperGers07

They are multiple bloggers and journalists who use the account and post UK wide news. Have done since about 2011. Hit or miss I find

Manno

From a marketing point of view we should give him the number 10 jersey once he’s officially signed. Move Davis to 7.

Reactions: KL2

Necro

The second he signs I'm going to worry about us selling him for quick profit.

Really hope we don't

erskine bear

even from the right centre he created numerous chances that in the first half of the season we would have scored. Think he had something mental like 8 expected assists in his first 4 games. As I’ve said before him the centre of a 3 behind alfie is where he should be though.