Hagi deal done according to agent

KGR98

Those quotes are amazing. Can see us having a really good relationship with Romanian football fans as he’s a cult hero there.

Could be huge in terms of us improving our brand image.
A bit similar to what we done with Croatia and signings from their top league the Romanian Liga 1 is the same lots of promising young players we could snap up for reasonable fees could be an excellent market for the club to scout

magoob1982

If true he will be the best signing we have made in years and possibly one of the best players to play in Scotland in a very long time. Still get goosebumps watching the Braga highlights, he is no doubt an investment as if he lives up to potential will go for a fortune but if we can get a good few years out of him as our number 10 I'm sure we won't be disappointed.

Jase

Quite optimistic about this signing, the lad looks a player. I just hope he doesn't get kicked tae fcuk by the hammer throwers after he embarrases them.

Delboy1962

They'll be celebrating their hollow tainted 9 in a row today apparently with us in their thoughts,they are consumed with their obsession with everything Rangers.

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
The size of the fee concerns me a tad because for me, he looked a little less suited to the rough and tumble of the SPL and disappeared out of games with the rest.

But, if I’m being an optimist, he clearly has ability, he clearly has vision most of our squad just don’t have, he’s young to he should improve considerably and somewhat adapt to the SPL, and at the end of the day if you don’t roll the dice you can’t possibly win.

TimzRFudz

The size of the fee concerns me a tad because for me, he looked a little less suited to the rough and tumble of the SPL and disappeared out of games with the rest.

But, if I’m being an optimist, he clearly has ability, he clearly has vision most of our squad just don’t have, he’s young to he should improve considerably and somewhat adapt to the SPL, and at the end of the day if you don’t roll the dice you can’t possibly win.
Who knows how we'll line up next season mate - but I feel that if we can physically beef up the CM then hopefully it can give guys like Kent and potentially Hagi a platform to play off of. I think we got pulled into too many scraps this season without dominating some of the games the way we should have. I think if we can sort that out then we can afford to have guys like Hagi in the time.

I think the window has maybe closed for him, but I think we're crying out for a physical DM along the lines of what McCrorie looked like he might turn into.

To go down a speculative rabbit hole a little further, I wonder if we go three at the back with wingbacks then it might also give the forwards a bit more scope to stay up / wide and get on the ball in the final third without having to get blootered in too much.

TQ3

I will only believe it when formally announced but this is now in the Rhetard.

Ianis Hagi to Rangers done deal claim as agent hails £4million move to 'Juventus of Scotland'
The 21-year-old has made a splash in his short spell in Scotland and Steven Gerrard appears keen to extend his Ibrox stay.

Romanian super-agent Giovani Becali has said Rangers' move to finalise the transfer of Ianis Hagi has been sealed for £4m.

The son of former Real Madrid and Barcelona star Gheorghe Hagi is on loan at Ibrox and Steven Gerrard's side have made clear their intention of buying him permanently from Genk.

And Romanian super agent Becali - who is the brother of Steaua Bucharest owner Gigi Becali - believes Hagi has already signed for Rangers, who he reckons are the ' Juventus of Scotland.'

He said: "Ianis has just signed for one of the most important clubs in Europe. The deal is complete.

"I would describe Rangers as the Juventus of Scotland. I understand completely why Ianis has chosen to sign for them.

"They are an extraordinary club.

"The most important thing is that Rangers have carried out their option to buy him and he now has peace of mind about his future for the next few years.

"He has done very well at Rangers, but there was always the worry that they wouldn't want to sign him up.

"But I know he has a very good contract there in Glasgow and this is a really smart move for him."
Delighted to get him signed. A step up in quality from Windass and Candeias, a genuine talent with heart and desire. Hopefully he can grow and gain consistency whilst winning games and ultimately trophies.

SC81

I will only believe it when formally announced but this is now in the Rhetard.

Ianis Hagi to Rangers done deal claim as agent hails £4million move to 'Juventus of Scotland'
The 21-year-old has made a splash in his short spell in Scotland and Steven Gerrard appears keen to extend his Ibrox stay.

Romanian super-agent Giovani Becali has said Rangers' move to finalise the transfer of Ianis Hagi has been sealed for £4m.

The son of former Real Madrid and Barcelona star Gheorghe Hagi is on loan at Ibrox and Steven Gerrard's side have made clear their intention of buying him permanently from Genk.

And Romanian super agent Becali - who is the brother of Steaua Bucharest owner Gigi Becali - believes Hagi has already signed for Rangers, who he reckons are the ' Juventus of Scotland.'

He said: "Ianis has just signed for one of the most important clubs in Europe. The deal is complete.

"I would describe Rangers as the Juventus of Scotland. I understand completely why Ianis has chosen to sign for them.

"They are an extraordinary club.

"The most important thing is that Rangers have carried out their option to buy him and he now has peace of mind about his future for the next few years.

"He has done very well at Rangers, but there was always the worry that they wouldn't want to sign him up.

"But I know he has a very good contract there in Glasgow and this is a really smart move for him."
Central

Central

Central

Central

Central

Central

Play him f*cking central.