Hagi deal done according to agent

jaws73

Official Ticketer
I will only believe it when formally announced but this is now in the Rhetard.

Ianis Hagi to Rangers done deal claim as agent hails £4million move to 'Juventus of Scotland'
The 21-year-old has made a splash in his short spell in Scotland and Steven Gerrard appears keen to extend his Ibrox stay.

Romanian super-agent Giovani Becali has said Rangers' move to finalise the transfer of Ianis Hagi has been sealed for £4m.

The son of former Real Madrid and Barcelona star Gheorghe Hagi is on loan at Ibrox and Steven Gerrard's side have made clear their intention of buying him permanently from Genk.

And Romanian super agent Becali - who is the brother of Steaua Bucharest owner Gigi Becali - believes Hagi has already signed for Rangers, who he reckons are the ' Juventus of Scotland.'

He said: "Ianis has just signed for one of the most important clubs in Europe. The deal is complete.

"I would describe Rangers as the Juventus of Scotland. I understand completely why Ianis has chosen to sign for them.

"They are an extraordinary club.

"The most important thing is that Rangers have carried out their option to buy him and he now has peace of mind about his future for the next few years.

"He has done very well at Rangers, but there was always the worry that they wouldn't want to sign him up.

"But I know he has a very good contract there in Glasgow and this is a really smart move for him."

hopefully true as the boy is a talent , just hope we can get a few more of genuine quality to push for league next season

Thats great news, the team should be built around him as l believe he'll only get better and will end up being a huge asset for us.

It will actually send him over the edge wondering where we can find £4 million from. The fact we have wealthy benefactors doesn’t seem to register in his pea sized brain.
I’m not on twitter if anyone can post his meltdown later thanks in advance.It’ll cheer me right up.

3apFiLX.gif

Wheres the £4m coming from? According to four priests and the rest of the 19th Century Terrorist media we don’t have a pot to piss in:rolleyes:

Struggle to take anything coming out of that piece of shit, but all the noise on this one is positive. Hope to get formal confirmation soon.

From Romania's Telekom Sport:

Italienii au anunţat transferul lui Ianis Hagi la Rangers

Ianis Hagi este ca şi transferat la Rangers, scriu jurnaliştii italieni de la Gazzetta dello Sport, care anunţă că gruparea din Roma, Lazio, a pierdut lupta pentru a obţine semnătura mijlocaşului român.

Scoţienii au activat opţiunea de cumpărare a lui Ianis, de la Genk, şi urmează să plătească 5 milioane de euro pe fostul căpitan al echipei Viitorul.

Ianis Hagi a plecat de la Viitorul la Genk în vara anului 2019, iar în ianuarie 2020 a ajuns la Rangers, sub formă de împrumut. În tricoul scoţienilor a marcat de trei ori în 12 meciuri jucate.

The Italians have announced the transfer of Ianis Hagi to Rangers

Ianis Hagi is as if transferred to Rangers, write the Italian journalists from Gazzetta dello Sport, who announces that the group from Rome, Lazio, lost the fight to get the signature of the Romanian midfielder.

The Scots have activated the option to buy Ianis, from Genk, and are going to pay 5 million euros on the former captain of the Viitorul team.

Ianis Hagi left Viitorul in Genk in the summer of 2019, and in January 2020 he arrived at Rangers on loan. In the Scots jersey he scored three times in 12 matches played.

Rangers can't afford this ! M.Stewart is going to have many a sleepless night worrying about this if true. I fear for his sanity, i really do, honest Gov', i do. !

Wouldnt be surprised if it's not announced til the end of the furlough period. Might not be seen as a good look for football clubs to be spending millions on players while taking government money to cover the wages of low paid staff.
And run the risk of upsetting Stewart, mutton & fartson and hoards of other 'experts' of finance etc.

Back