Hagi gets better

A very intelligent player; reads the game brilliantly, and has the overall talent to compliment that.

Gerrard and our coaching staff will improve any player willing to listen and put in the effort. He already had a lot of talent, and he has those other attributes in abundance. Very humble given his star name, and is just getting steadily better.

Highly intelligent footballer. I'm glad he is a Rangers player.

Can you imagine if he had a tad more pace?

A wonderful talent. Credit to the coaching staff as well for bringing him along at his own pace. Theyve really allowed him to grow as a player

That front three of Hagi Morelos and Kent all hitting there best form of the season at the right time giving us a massive chance in Europe

Now only getting pushed off the ball for a foul.
He sees where the space is and either moves into for a pass or passes into it for others.
Not shy in trying a shot.
Speed who needs it - it's his brain that counts.

Big bonus that he is two footed, he can pull off all these we flicks and passes that other players with a weaker foot just couldn't do.

He's a massive talent already but what's he going to be like after he's had another season or two under Gerrard?
Frightening!

Can't believe I am saying this as it goes against my belief in how the game should be played, but the boy needs to bulk up a tad for the Scottish game, other than that we have some player on our hands with the perfect management team to get the best out of him.

And Sutton thought he was a waste of money !

Fantastic young player. Brilliant skill and attitude.

Back