Hagi is a winner and has what it takes to be a Rangers player

Can you imagine how his old man feels being in the stand at Ibrox what a turn around, Haji Magic, and Aribo put the Brazilians to shame F8ck me watching that at 2-0 down and them dangerous and someone switched the turbo boost on for Rangers, Rangers went from dismal to "Haji da man" and "Aribo rocks", f*cking brilliant..

He has the appetite for it, something I have often doubted others have. The boy has talent, work rate and the hunger to be a success. What a scoop by the club getting this boy in the door.

Anybody who has ever played football at any level will tell you along as skill you must have confidence in yourself this boy has both.

Yes he is a winner and a very good player. One of the best siginings in the recent years.

But a good coach gets even more out of him instead of playing him on the wing because Gerrard can not change a system until its nearly too late.

Came across really well in his post match interview. Spoke better English than Aribo. Seems to ooze confidence on and off the pitch but not in arrogant way. Quickly becoming my new favourite player

Yes he is a winner and a very good player. One of the best siginings in the recent years.

But a good coach gets even more out of him instead of playing him on the wing because Gerrard can not change a system until its nearly too late.

I’m assuming you’ve been on the International Space Station the last 2 hours, and missed Gerrard doing exactly what you’ve said he can’t.

I’m assuming you’ve been on the International Space Station the last 2 hours, and missed Gerrard doing exactly what you’ve said he can’t.

After being 2:0 down and nearly 3:0 down and not because he wanted to.
Gerrard would never start a game like this. He is one of the most negative thinking managers about. But of course you can not say something like that after a win.

He is too good for Scotland on this form it won’t be an issue of if we want to sign him but rather what other options in the premier league/la liga etc he will have. He does seem to enjoy it here though and would be a steal if we manage to keep him

This place is bipolar as %^*&

He was hopeless then scored two goals and is now world class potential

Destined for great things. Hope we keep him for at least a couple of years but no doubt he’s going to be a top player. Oozes class (and will still be inconsistent now and again)

Back