Hagi linked to 20m euro move to Roma

I'd be inclined to believe your not a Rangers supporter.
F*cking Hell. Nae need for that mate.:eek: I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with my mate @Aww Skew but, c'mon its only an opinion. Not so long ago folk would have been happy to get our money back on Iannis. If we get offered anywhere near that 20m Euros then the Club will, rightly, grab it. I don't believe it for a minute though if I'm being honest.

F*cking Hell. Nae need for that mate.:eek: I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with my mate @Aww Skew but, c'mon its only an opinion. Not so long ago folk would have been happy to get our money back on Iannis. If we get offered anywhere near that 20m Euros then the Club will, rightly, grab it. I don't believe it for a minute though if I'm being honest.
Just going to cut up my ST now and bin all my rangers stuff because heresto55 doesn’t believe I’m a rangers fan

Gutted it’s came to this :(

:D :D

That money comes in we'll probably accept, hopefully hold until Summer.

We won't know what we had until he goes, an exceptional talent.
I agree i think he will turn out a top player if we got top dollar for him so be it,has to be what we do going forward find another hagi and repeat.

€20M (£17M) would be a decent offer and I can see that being accepted. Why do you think we ‘acquired’ Juninho Bacuna? The Huddersfield chairman has said no up front fee was involved but an agreement that they would be dealt in well later. Is Bacuna Hagi’s replacement in advance?

Bacuna is a central midfielder. He's there to offer creativity in the central midfield area. He's more likely to be competing for a place with Aribo. I don't see him becoming our right sided no.10 which is where Hagi mainly plays.

I want him to stay and develop further with us,possibly make him our main midfielder and build the rest around.him.
He's got youth on his side and a great footballing brain...gotta keep him.

Yes T, he has areas to develop but if we do as you say we can surround him with pace & athleticism so the team as a whole has what it needs.

I'd sell Hagi for £20m to be honest.

We need to start selling at some point, if we can haggle up a bit fair play but £20m for him is good business if you ask me, he is still developing.

Who on earth would have taken £3.5m (the fee we paid) for Hagi not so long ago?

He got 8 goals and 15 assists for a very successful Rangers team last season. He's 22, clearly technically gifted, and with his best years ahead of him. A £3.5m offer for Hagi would have been laughed out of Ibrox. I don't know anyone who would have wanted the club to accept that for Hagi not so long ago.

lanis comes from the bench to remind opponents of what the sport of football should be about. The most technical player in the SPFL .
The very next day “partisan” tabloid hacks , run a story to insinuate he is leaving in January, they really are using every facet of their rebel rule book to unsettle our players.
A blind lesson in futility, as he comes across with an assured professional focus to bring success to Rangers.
The quality of our entire squad in recent games, will have reiterated to the east end media cabal that, we are indeed heading for world record 56th Title. Don’t believe the hype !

Last edited:
Janis comes from the bench to remind opponents of what the sport of football should be about. The most technical player in the SPFL .
The very next day “partisan” tabloid hacks , run a story to insinuate he is leaving in January, they really are using every facet of their rebel rule book to unsettle our players.
A blind lesson in futility, as he comes across with an assured professional focus to bring success to Rangers.
The quality of our entire squad in recent games, will have reiterated to the east end media cabal that, we are indeed heading for world record 56th Title. Don’t believe the hype !
Who the furk is Janis? And is she any relation to Angie and julieann?

Too many " fans " want to sell Hagi on the cheap
or at it
put fishing rod s away
the guy is CLASS
hopefully he is playing in champions league next season with Rangers

S
He does look good and wouldn't mind having a wee Dutch contingent at Ibrox again if we go for Doekhi in January. FWIW I don't know anything about Doekhi apart from he is a cb, tall and looks like VVD so I'm in.
Sell Hagi, as much as I like him, and then getting Veerman and Doekhi in would be good business.

Too many " fans " want to sell Hagi on the cheap
or at it
put fishing rod s away
the guy is CLASS
hopefully he is playing in champions league next season with Rangers
It’s the same when we hear Porto or similar are in for Alfie , some people seem to take instant stonners , it’s really weird.

Hagi himself would probably want a move after the other night….. only on the park two minutes and he’s halved in two by the opposition and then on the receiving end of tackles like that for the rest of the game. People wonder why Scotland never produced good talent or why our product never attacks a decent media deal.

Does your parents know you have a login. comment could only come from a nipper

Rangers player man of the match performance... Cue made up transfer speculation in the hope someone gets unsettled!

It's an impressive turnaround time wise to be fair.

I'd sell Hagi for £20m to be honest.

We need to start selling at some point, if we can haggle up a bit fair play but £20m for him is good business if you ask me, he is still developing.

Hagi gives his all unlike some in our team who just do the minimum. You cant buy commitment and selling Hagi is a big mistake.

We're always hearing about "intensity" or lack of it. I prefer "effort" and there's a few in our team that couldn't spell it.

I think anything in the eight figures, i.e.£10 million, will be grabbed We are in a covid restricted market and 3x your money is a good deal. Would prefer 15-20 but I think it's a buyer's market for now.

I think anything in the eight figures, i.e.£10 million, will be grabbed We are in a covid restricted market and 3x your money is a good deal. Would prefer 15-20 but I think it's a buyer's market for now.

We paid £4m so there's no chance we'd be selling him for £10m IMO. He has such a high ceiling and he's still young.

Back