Hagi out for the season

Had surgery for this last Sunday.

The knee has been dislocated.

They cut part of the top of my shin bone to then move the kneecap down back into position.
Same thing happened to my wee cousin over the weekend, was both legs.

Sounds horrendous.

Ryan Jack & Helander should be back at the same time as him then!!!
On a serious note I wish him all the best and hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.
Ideal opportunity for young Lowry to make inroads in the first team now. Hopefully get Arfield and Davis back as well. Aribo back, Kent to be back after his suspension (was it 2 games he got?). And it’s destination platform 56!!!!

i dont play anymore mate. Was more to do with obviously getting back to work etc but I don't think I'll be back till April.

I've got a brace on for 6 weeks. Its angled so I can only get a certain amount of bend In my knee for first 3 weeks. Go back and they change the degree on the brace for the last 3 weeks to help get more movement in it before I even start physiotherapy.

This wasn't NHS, was private done so assuming hagi will be similar.
Good luck with your recovery mate

The problem with replacing Hagi is that he’s a central attack-minded midfielder whose played out wide in what seems to be a slightly unnatural position.

What do you replace him with? Another square peg in a round hole, or a more suitable player for the position that Hagi’s played in?

Wow, genuinely didn’t think there was much in the incident at the time, thought he’d be fine after a few days

Dreadful injury and he'll realistically be out of first team action for longer than the recovery of 4 months.

However, panic buying now would be a mistake. We have options to cover the wide position and as many have stated Hagi has been very inconsistent.

Wed be better waiting till the Summer and seeing if he recovers well enough to remain at Rangers because if not we may need a replacement rather than cover.

Think we need to bring a forward thinking player in this week now.

Looks like Gio thinks the same mate.

However, he clearly knows the type of player he wants and as he said in his presser earlier, he won’t sign someone just for the sake of it.
It's got to be someone who improves us.

I reckon we'll get someone in, but wouldn't be suprised if it goes right to the wire.

Dreadful injury and he'll realistically be out of first team action for longer than the recovery of 4 months.

However, panic buying now would be a mistake. We have options to cover the wide position and as many have stated Hagi has been very inconsistent.

Wed be better waiting till the Summer and seeing if he recovers well enough to remain at Rangers because if not we may need a replacement rather than cover.
Just watched the press conference and Gio did not sound that confident he would be available at the start of next season.

A huge blow

Was a risk playing him against Stirling especially as we know that we are already light in that position. Underlines the need for new signings.

FFS!! Thought he was going to have a big season under Gio!

Gutted for the boy.

Definitely need to get someone in now. With him away, if Aribo is out, we don’t have anyone good enough to play in that central 10 role.

At the time of the injury, I thought it looked like it was one of those really awkward twisty jarring type injuries. The ones where the knee or ankle try to move in a direction they’re not designed to go.

Absolutely gutted for the young man. Wish Ianis a full and speedy recovery.

Back