Hagi paid for his own private flight to get back to rangers asap

Ianis' dads name is Gheorghe, not Gica.

Therefore I am wary of the source.
sassy-fishing.gif

You just know the mutants will be twisting this as us being able to afford one.

Love Hagi's attitude tbh, he 'gets it' and from the press conference today Gerrard said his attitude is first class. Always stays behind to do extra work after training, diet is spot on etc.

I heard on twitter, we offered to get him back via hitchhiking to Poland, 2 buses to Amsterdam, a ferry to Hull and sending Jimmy Bell to pick him up in one of Douglas Park's out of service buses.

Thanks to Ianis for saving us from Admin #1690.
I heard that translation was a problem Gerard had said "come back on the wing for us" and Hagi said feck that I'll hire my own plane and sit in a chair like everyone else.

Tip of the iceberg their old friend paranoia is back with a bang .

Not clicked the link, but could a new manager at the Old Firm get an easier start to the season than Fat Flange got?

Old Firm game fixed as game 4 for years pretty much unless Celtic need it moved as in last season.

The other 3 games. 3 diddy sides, 2 newly promoted teams. Easiest start imaginable. Incredibly friendly set of fixtures. The fact he's managed to have 3 defeats in those first 6 doesn't change the fact that he could hardly have had a kinder run under the circumstances

Back