Hagi should we take up the option to buy.

Think we are going to see a massive deflation in transfer prices and values. Even the biggest clubs are going to be struggling just to cover wages, never mind transfers. I like the guy, but would be crazy to pay £4m for him until we know financially where the football world stands.

He is worth the money all day long. Dont think we will be shelling out 4mill anytime soon though.

We need players who will turn dropped points in hard physical away games into Rangers wins. Next season is about one thing only, winning the league.

Especially for £4m.

Not seen anything from Hagi to suggest he is that player.

4 million in the grand scheme of things is not a lot of money for a good player, but to us it is a lot of money . In truth he shone in a couple of games, he contributed in a few others, and he was pretty anonymous in a few as well and ended up being subbed. Personally I think he will make his own decision and it probably wont be Scottish football and who could blame him?

Yes, an easy answer for me. Perhaps the only bright light since the turn of the year.

Imagine him in the the team when we were dominating teams and moving the ball around quickly. He would have been brilliant.

I’d like to see him here next season whenever that might be. The lad’s got all the tools to be right good player if he keeps developing.

Yes we should, tbf we shouldve pulled the trigger after his European debut for us.
BUT will we ? I doubt it, i think its more about financial survival rather than strengthening the squad. Shame though, the lad is a fckn talent

I can’t see it for a number of reasons.
1. Will we have the finance in place?
2. He only played a handful of games in the league, not enough time for him to adjust or for us to see if he can.
3. He is more suited to playing in a technical league, Italy would be perfect for him.

It’s all conjecture at this point, we have no idea what is happening with the league, Europe, then next season’s qualifiers and what is going on regarding our upper management?

IF the player genuinely wants to be here, IF we are confident that he will be played centrally and IF we can afford him, then I'd be keen for us to sign him permanently.

Back