Hagi Song?

200.gif

Some boy posted a song on Twitter last week that should be the winner for Hagi songs to 'You to me are everything' by The Real Thing.

He's the best Romanian we've ever seen, the number 7 in our team, oh Hagi, oh Hagi.

He scores from the left, he scores from the right, Ianis you are dynamite, oh Hagi, oh Hagi.

We'll love you more than you'll ever know, you helped bring the trophy home, oh Hagi, oh Hagi.

Some boy posted a song on Twitter last week that should be the winner for Hagi songs to 'You to me are everything' by The Real Thing.

He's the best Romanian we've ever seen, the number 7 in our team, oh Hagi, oh Hagi.

He scores from the left, he scores from the right, Ianis you are dynamite, oh Hagi, oh Hagi.

We'll love you more than you'll ever know, you helped bring the trophy home, oh Hagi, oh Hagi.
Seen that video, boy singing it was rubber but thought it was a good effort lol

Jodie is recording one using Blondie song. Call me (Hagi!) (Although she has not been feeling too good recently :( )

I've written the lyrics but after years on here of putting lyrics to tunes and getting rag dolled, I think I'll leave it to Jodie to deliver them. :)

Rangers number 7 he comes from Romania.....

That's all you're getting :D

Unless you want to have a punt at what they are :D

Jodie is recording one using Blondie song. Call me (Hagi!) (Although she has not been feeling too good recently :( )

I've written the lyrics but after years on here of putting lyrics to tunes and getting rag dolled, I think I'll leave it to Jodie to deliver them. :)

Big Blondie fan. This I want to hear.

Reactions: WBD
"Not quite as good as his Dad but scored some belter goals,
and for title 55 we've been living it up with Ianis...

....Ianis? who the f**k is Ianis? "

I'll see myself out

Good Charlotte - Girls & Boys
"Girls don't like boys, girls like Ianis Hagi"

Simple enough, wee man deserves a song at this point imo
Can you make a video of this as I haven’t got a clue what song your on about and that’s more of a sentence than a song mate it would be over before the rest of the stadium heard it

Rangers number 7 he comes from Romania
Stevie G and Gary Mac'll make him better than his da B-)

Back