Hagi

Not doubting his work rate or, ultimately, his ability. But very little actually came off for him today. He will have days where it clicks a heck of a lot better than it did today.

He was far from his best today but I loved his eagerness to get involved

Also was responsible for a chunk of the chances created, his final ball was definitely better than what some of the other players offered up

He’ll be the main difference maker for us as the season goes on. Not his best game today but you can see the quality he’s got.

I still worry about him a bit in these sorts of games. No doubt he’s a really gifted player, but today certainly wasn’t his day.

Darren Fletcher was rightly raving about his touch which lead to our goal. Boy is class but was trying too hard in the second half.

Showed awesome flashes, I really like him. In general did nothing and was a bit pish, I’d have subbed him earlier.

He seemed just a tad off but yet slid a good ball through and had a few shots. But to me if you are slightly off it but do all the work off the ball like tracking back then that's brilliant.

Definitely wasn't his best game today. Was unlucky with that screamer of a shot though.

A superb player but things just weren't come off for him today. Frustrating game but just so capable.

Really like him and sure he will be a great signing but l am worried the way he plays hes going to get clattered and be out with injuries through the season.

Thought he was poor today, although it is evident he is a player first touch was exceptional second not so much

Just wasn’t quite working for him today but not once did he give up or go hiding, every time he gets the ball his first thought is to go forward - I love him.

He will definitely have better games and things weren't quite coming off for him today, but he continually tried to get involved and make things happen and didnt let his head go down.

As I say he will definitely have better games where more of what he tries comes off, but his workrate and the fact he still kept looking to get involved despite it not being his day were positives for me.

Quickness of mind will overcome his lack of pace hopefully ,and he does put a shift in,as an earlier poster said if he had the half hard extra we would never be able to have him at Ibrox baby

Didn't have a great game today but we all know he has ability, and he never hid still always wanted the ball he will do us a turn

Latest posts

Back