Hagi?

i think he's not sure what position he's meant to be playing , in possession he looks decent enough but its out of possession he looks a bit lost . ability is not in doubt but it might take a wee while to find his best position , i think he could be a ready made replacement for Davis but the gaffer will know a lot more than i do where he fits into the team

Reactions: WBD
First half poor

Second half better

He doesn’t suit playing from the right though. Watching him and Kent playing off Morelos is night and day

When Kent gets the ball he has pace and the skill to beat a man and burst past players.

When Hagi receives it, he either turns back or inside as he has no pace to get away from players.

He either plays centrally or not at all IMO

Some moments his touch is really good but there’s plenty of other moments when he looks like Carlos Pena when he was trying to control the ball.

There’s no way that’s his correct position.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that any time he finds himself in the middle of the park he’s at his best.

There is a player in there, just needs time. Seem to play wide right first half but second half more central as a no 10. He will be crucial to us this season.

Best watch your thread doesn’t get chopped for no apparent reason mine on Kent did hahahahaha

I noticed I had a post chopped because I dared to say I hoped Morelos brings his shooting boots for the next round.

Certain admin obviously just chop whatever they personally don’t like and here was me thinking it was a forum for all discussion

2 years ago Barisic was a shitebag and not good enough. Last year Kent was a waste of money and not good enough. This year it looks like Hagi is in for the abuse. Hopefully he rams the words down throats like the previous 2.

It’s funny that the same people that slag some of our other players for being too safe and passing sideways, also stick the boot into Hagi first chance they get.

he’s not been at best recently, but he’s a risk taker and takes the ball anywhere, often in tight spaces and tries more difficult touches/passes. Also shoots when he gets half a yard.

we have other guys in team that just keep the ball, we need guys like Hagi playing well and in the team. I trust the management team and they must feel keeping him in team is best way for him to play himself into form.

Poor first half but much better second. Still only 21 and will improve, as well as reach a level of consistency.

Thought he was alright, for a flair player he works hard. You can see the brain is there, he’s just a yard too slow.

That said, he always creates a chance and that’s what we need. Love the one-two him and Kent play where he reverses it down the 18 yard line, so cathartic to watch.

The obsession here for a whipping boy is odd, he was a perfectly fine 6/10. In particular the second half he came into it more.

He’s got a few assists this season and in all honesty should have more, should also have scored at the end as I had 5-0 on :))

He will be fine.

This patter annoys me. We don't have time for patience right now with what's at stake. He needs dropped and pressure put on his position ASAP. Hope He is dropped and Jones plays at the weekend.
Do you expect Motherwell to employ similar open football tactics to Willem II did?

Back