Haha - Sky Sports tweet about Neymar's record against British Clubs

kNpam9s.gif

As funny as that record is all that tweet makes me want is a crack at an English teams. A victory against say an Arsenal would be amazing financially for us as more people start to take notice of our resurgence. For some "football fans" the EPL is the only league in the world, an you just know they think of us to be of the same shite standard of the tims.

Jeez. It is like a Darren Brown show. I put a Haha in my title as I genuinely laughed out loud when I saw it but this sort of subliminal suggestion has meant that I have had oodles of HaHa type likes on this.
I am going to put my Paypal ID on my next thread.

They genuinely think they got one over on Neymar by a player making a face akin to a meerkat having a finger stuck up its arse, while being humiliated at home.

This is all he's known for, currently plying his trade at St Johnstone.

As funny as that record is all that tweet makes me want is a crack at an English teams. A victory against say an Arsenal would be amazing financially for us as more people start to take notice of our resurgence. For some "football fans" the EPL is the only league in the world, an you just know they think of us to be of the same shite standard of the tims.
I'm dying for a crack at one aswell. And playing at our absolute best I reckon we could eliminate most of them.

Just goint to wait for the Video. Starts with a portrait of Larsson and the theme to the magnificent 7 and goes on to show all the goals Neymar scored. A nice wee xmas pressie for Timmy

3 goals short of the only 10 in a row with their name being mentioned i am glad to say.

Mate, we could beat Arsenal 5-0 home and away and it would make no difference.

I'm not saying this is anything to do with it, but I'm not saying it isn't :D

He is a Pentecostal Christian and reportedly gives 10% of his profit to the church. Neymar's religion is a great part of his life and philosophy. You may have seen his headband with 100% Jesus written on it.
https://sportmob.com/en/article/324474-facts-about-neymar-you-need-to-know

Pentecostalism or Classical Pentecostalism is a Protestant Christian movement[1][2] that emphasises direct personal experience of God through baptism with the Holy Spirit

Back