Half Time Messages

scottsmum

Official Ticketer
Does anyone know how you go about getting a half time birthday message at Ibrox?

It's my son's 18th in a few weeks and I want a shout out for him during the game that weekend, but I cannot for the life of me see how you request it. I know you can do it as I hear them every game!!

I've looked on the website and asked on twitter, but didn't get a reply from the SLO.

Any advise gratefully received, as it's hard enough trying to organise his birthday and get Rangers surprises!! Lol!!

It used to be this but can’t seem to find it on website and not sure if phone calls will be taken but can always try:

SCOREBOARD MESSAGES
To book a scoreboard message call 0871 702 1972, option 6 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras). Scoreboard messages cost £10 and can be up to 80 characters including spaces.
For supporter enquires relating to existing purchases only, please call 0371 702 1972
FREE SHOUTOUTS ON MATCHDAY – EXCLUSIVE TO SEASON HOLDERS
All season ticket holders can request free shoutouts from the PA announcer at every home game at half-time! To book your message, call 0871 702 1972, option 6 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras). Please note that these messages are limited to 10 per game, and can be up to 80 characters including spaces. Bookings are subject to availability on a first come first served basis.

It used to be this but can’t seem to find it on website and not sure if phone calls will be taken but can always try:

SCOREBOARD MESSAGES
To book a scoreboard message call 0871 702 1972, option 6 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras). Scoreboard messages cost £10 and can be up to 80 characters including spaces.
For supporter enquires relating to existing purchases only, please call 0371 702 1972
FREE SHOUTOUTS ON MATCHDAY – EXCLUSIVE TO SEASON HOLDERS
All season ticket holders can request free shoutouts from the PA announcer at every home game at half-time! To book your message, call 0871 702 1972, option 6 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras). Please note that these messages are limited to 10 per game, and can be up to 80 characters including spaces. Bookings are subject to availability on a first come first served basis.

That’s what I thought, but I’m sure people said that the telephone lines are shut. I’ll give it a try at lunch time and see how I get on.

They don’t make it easy to get it sorted!!

I DM'd Michael Smith (@RadioSmithy) on Twitter and he was more than happy to accommodate! I couldn't find how to do it on the Rangers website either, despite using it previously. Maybe it disappeared after the website redesign.

Ooh
I DM'd Michael Smith (@RadioSmithy) on Twitter and he was more than happy to accommodate! I couldn't find how to do it on the Rangers website either, despite using it previously. Maybe it disappeared after the website redesign.
Ooh I’ll try that! Thank you for the tip!

Thank you so much for this tip, I messaged him and he’s happy to oblige, so that’s one thing off the list :)

Back