Half time on wednesday

We are being treated to a Lion dance at half time to mark Chinese New Year, the lads from the Rangers Chinese Supporters Club will be doing it.
Good bunch of lads.
a will be in concourse getting a coffee cheers for heads up

Be a bit more interesting that the normal stuff, which i avoid by going inside anyway

Bring back the crossbar challenge.

In saying that nearly every Bear is on their mobile at halftime checking their Bets and moaning about the wifi. :))

Looking forward to seeing this now, thanks for the heids up OP.

lion.gif

I must have been on holiday when the Mongolian army band played, have no memory of that whatsoever.

Something a bit different to brighten up half time.

I’m all for this sort of thing. Well done to those involved.

But we recognise all sorts of other cultures and let 12th July pass silently by.

Everyone, Anyone except our own?

No, I doubt it cos I know a couple of the boys who were doing it and I’m not an international high flyer

Do you know the main drummer Kathmandu? He looked like he was having a ball. Have to say I really enjoyed it and some of the movements by the Tigers were very clever, at times it did look like they really were "alive".

I hope they were vetted at the airport when they arrived, to make sure they haven't brought this virus with them!

Couldn't see them from the top of the club deck but very much enjoyed the sounds.

Reminded me off what it is like being at Murrayfield for a rugby international. Their entertainment before and through the game is quite the spectacle. Not saying we require it for every game at a football match but a bit of entertainment other than football would be well received I recon.

I hope they were vetted at the airport when they arrived, to make sure they haven't brought this virus with them!
They were Scottish Rangers fans you moron.

Some of our fans are complete dinosaurs. The comments on the clubs social platforms, whether about this, Hanukkah, Eid, are an abomination and that's before you have grotesquely overweight 50 years olds tweeting our players direct telling them they're shite.

Have a word with yourself FFS, we need as many on board to stop the corrupt Celtic winning 9/10 and securing 55. Support the club and it's players and we may stand a chance.

They were Scottish Rangers fans you moron.

Some of our fans are complete dinosaurs. The comments on the clubs social platforms, whether about this, Hanukkah, Eid, are an abomination and that's before you have grotesquely overweight 50 years olds tweeting our players direct telling them they're shite.

Have a word with yourself FFS, we need as many on board to stop the corrupt Celtic winning 9/10 and securing 55. Support the club and it's players and we may stand a chance.

Moron????? I assume you are kidding? Have you had your funny bone removed?

Back