Halland again

I thought his touch was very poor in the first half , looks very raw. Certainly pacy and knows where the net is. Will be a superstar, 2nd goal reminded me so much of balotelli in euro 2012 against germany

How is he no cup tied btw?

If RB Salzburg had qualified from their CL Group he would have been cup tied. Because they did not then Haaland is allowed to play for Dortmund in the last 16.

What a player he looks. Will become a monster of a centre forward.

Came on as sub twice in his first two games for Dortmund he scored a hatrick then a double. 5 goals in 59 mins.

The noise that his second made when it hit the net last night was magical.

Reminds me alot of Christian Vieri when he burst onto the scene (but better). A beast of a striker with a first touch, pace and a rocket of a left foot.

Graeme Souness takes cheeky swipe at ex-Leeds man Alf-Inge Haaland
:))

Graeme Souness has taken a cheeky swipe at former Leeds man Alf-Inge Haaland as the pundit joked his son Erling's skills are inherited from his mother.

Haaland's fantastic start to life at Borussia Dortmund continued on Tuesday night as he scored both goals in their 2-1 win over Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League last-16 first-leg tie.

The brace took his tally to 11 goals in seven games for the Bundesliga side and Souness has spoken about where his footballing prowess comes from.

'He's always on the half turn, he's not squared up looking at his own goal. He's really pacey. He's got that sixth sense that all the top strikers have,' Souness told Virgin Media.

'He's in the right place at the right time. He looks like he's quicker than anyone, he's bigger than anyone.

'He's got a great chance of being a top man, hasn't he?

'His mother must have been a good player because his dad was a plodder.'

Haaland, who joined Dormtund in a £17million move from RB Salzburg this winter, is the son of former Leeds and Manchester City player Alf-Inge.

Raiola is a despicable parasite

I think in this case he’s done alright, albeit it’s a move that really benefits all parties.

Haaland will get another big move (or two) after Dortmund, plus he’ll develop as a player there.

If he’d went to United, it might have been a glass ceiling and they’ve barely improved a player since Ferguson left.

Paddy Power posted something basically trolling Man Utd.

Meanwhile, in Dortmund, Haaland has scored two for Dortmund, the second of which was a screamer. But don't worry, Man Utd fans. I'm sure Ighalo will prove to be a great signing.

Back