Halliday didn’t look happy

Of the three midfielders only mccrorie in the 2nd half was trying to drive forward and push the play forward. Davis hid, why the %^*& was Kamara left on when all he did was pass side and back?
Haha. What a load of nonsense.

I can remember McCrorie getting forward once, and he panicked and ran straight in to a St Johnstone player.

Not even going to bite to that pish about Kamara.

Gerrard is doing what loads of managers do. When they spend a lot of money on a player they keep playing and playing them hoping they will come good, trying to justify buying them, instead of playing one or another dependant on form. I don't think Halliday is the answer either but would have him before Barisic every time.
Based on what we’ve seen recently, you’d have a better chance of winning with a team of Hallidays than a team of Barisics. Attitude-wise.

Based on what we’ve seen recently, you’d have a better chance of winning with a team of Hallidays than a team of Barisics. Attitude-wise.
Pish arguement, we’d have a better chance of winning with a team full of Nacho Novos rather than Dmitar Berbatovs, attitude-wise. I know who is the better player though.

Pish arguement, we’d have a better chance of winning with a team full of Nacho Novos rather than Dmitar Berbatovs, attitude-wise. I know who is the better player though.
It’s not an argument. It’s a fact. Barisic looks shit scared out there. He could be Lionel Messi in potential but if he’s Josh Windass in bottle he’s no use to us. It’s the Scottish League.

In comparison to other players, Halliday has excuse after excuse made for him
My underlying point is he and Kent played exceptionally well together in that December game: if it works, it works, and we should be doing what pays off. Early on Barisic showed great strength against a opponent, but perhaps we need a much higher level of commitment from during a game.

The decision to punt Declan John looks to have been a mistake. Barisic hasn't reached the heights we thought he would.

Back