Halliday moh forrester etc

They can't come back until at least January anyway so not really on the agenda right now.

Failed under two managers. Should we be just hoping for 3rd time lucky? I don't think so.

Very few players employed by us are good enough for challenging septic.

And that includes the board.

We need to be really ambitious now. Bring Ronald and Frank in. BUT give them time and money and for anyone saying why not the same time for Pedro, he didn't win 4 in a row in the Dutch league. De Boer has a pedigree and a style that will take time and money. Now is our chance to finally get it right.

We need to be really ambitious now. Bring Ronald and Frank in. BUT give them time and money and for anyone saying why not the same time for Pedro, he didn't win 4 in a row in the Dutch league. De Boer has a pedigree and a style that will take time and money. Now is our chance to finally get it right.
Simple question
Where is this money???????

4 games 0 goals 0 points Phucked if I know who managed that.

In Palace's case, you cannot go from a Allardyce to a FDB style of football without a total overhaul of the playing squad. He had very limited funds and was attempting to have big bruisers playing like Iniesta! That board should take full responsibility for the poor results, not FDB.

Personally, would love to see Michael Laudrup come in, did a great job at Swansea, with the limited (in EPL terms) resources available to him.

How much do you reckon that will take?

Its boggles my mind how some people on here cant think rationally. We watched these players for a couple of years and know fine well what they have to offer and how awful they were. They leave and the team plays shit, the manager gets sacked and suddenly people seem to think that means we would be better having them back and they will sort our problems out after probably being the ones who couldnt wait to see the back of them. Some odd people on here

Last edited:
Agree with the OP.

Don’t want to see O’Halloran, Halliday or Forrester in a Rangers shirt every again.

I live in Croydon and the stories from his time at Palace aren’t good. Very arrogant around the training found and club. Ruffled feathers very quickly.

I hope we build carefully around Dorrans with youth and not splash the cash on over age players. I would rather have my club back and competing in 5 years than waste cash and be in a constant spin cycle.

The 3 of them never have been and never will be good enough.We need to bin them once and for all.

The new manager will obviously take another look at them. An opportunity for a fresh start.

It does appear in some cases that Pedro dismissed them pretty much out of hand. Seems like there were a fair few personality clashes.

Can folk stop saying these guys will come back now and do a job for us

They had there chance and were RANK ROTTEN

The likes of these guys managed to beat this current Celtic team (minus Sinclair and dembele) in a semi final a couple of years ago.

Everyone remembers how bad Celtic were under Ronny Dildo, but they forget that the tims are practically the same team with the addition of Sinclair and dembele now.

A good manager can get the best out of any player.

I want guys like that gone in the summer. If we are talking about wanting a manager to take us to the next level, then we need players to do that. Players like those mentioned will not achieve that.

Back