Hamburg v Fortuna Duss 530 Friday Live

Arguably a massive game already for HSV this season.

Getting spanked 4-1 the other night was not good viewing, especially after the back of a cuffing on the last game of last season.

Cant see anything other than an away win sadly. HSV still seem a mess.

Looking at their lineup against Dresden the other day, have they signed anybody? Seems to be a similar team to last season with a couple of players from their academy thrown in.

Lively start from HSV.

Funny seeing 1,000 in a 50,000 odd Stadium. Seem to be allowed to sit in pairs.

Lively start from HSV.

Funny seeing 1,000 in a 50,000 odd Stadium. Seem to be allowed to sit in pairs.
I take it each region is taking a different approach regarding the amount of people allowed in and how they are spaced out. The Kaiserslautern game that’s on just now has more than a 1000 by the looks of it and they are spread out the same as the fans at this game.

I take it each region is taking a different approach regarding the amount of people allowed in and how they are spaced out. The Kaiserslautern game that’s on just now has more than a 1000 by the looks of it and they are spread out the same as the fans at this game.

Yeah, now I look again it seems to be people grouped more in 4/5s really. I know tomorrow at Hansa Rostock 7,000 odd are allowed in but in the lads/ultras end they have to wear face coverings as they grouped together last week I think. Over the weekend will see more and more how they are all doing it.

Terodde is one of the players that’s good in the second tier but not really up to it when he goes higher

the Volkspark has never been graced with a good pitch but it looks terrible tonight after one match

Dont keep up with german football, but was just wondering what happened to kaiserslautern. Haven't heard of them for a while.

First german ground I was at, a pre season friendly, we played them in july.
Was a Friday night and absolutely roasting. Nearly killed me going up the steps to the ground.

Dont keep up with german football, but was just wondering what happened to kaiserslautern. Haven't heard of them for a while.

First german ground I was at, a pre season friendly, we played them in july.
Was a Friday night and absolutely roasting. Nearly killed me going up the steps to the ground.

A few things have happened since that was written:

A few things have happened since that was written:

Thanks for that mate. That's one hell of a mess that just seems to keep running.

Feel it's only a matter of time for them. Big money in football is certainly taking its casualties.

Had some beers with a few of their fans after the game that night and whilst reading that, it reminded me that they had no love for bayern. Even though there was a bit of a language barrier, the message about how they felt about them was loud and clear.

Back