Hamburg

Stueyb1985

Official Ticketer
Does anyone no who to contact regarding tickets and we're to drink with the hamburg/rangers lads etc Thinking of doing a game this Season if anyone is up for it

You won’t regret it op f.ucking tremendous over there.
Go to a hofbrau haus for some scran and quality beer in between the carnage of the Reeperbahn.Remember and buy a weekend train pass when you get off the plane over there as well.

You must go it's superb, usual places thats been mentioned above all class

And if you fancy something totally different that will blow your mind especially if you have the fear after a heavy night go to minature world it is incredible

You must go it's superb, usual places thats been mentioned above all class

And if you fancy something totally different that will blow your mind especially if you have the fear after a heavy night go to minature world it is incredible

miniatur wunderland is well worth the 14e to get in... mindblowing. Theres even a volsparkstadion there with the game on

Go to a hofbrau haus for some scran and quality beer in between the carnage of the Reeperbahn.Remember and buy a weekend train pass when you get off the plane over there as well.
Nice one for that will just go over for the buzz even if I can't get a ticket worth a 2dayer on the piss

Reactions: cav
miniatur wunderland is well worth the 14e to get in... mindblowing. Theres even a volsparkstadion there with the game on

The airport blew my mind, we were lucky that the HSV fan who took us knew some staff so we got to see some behind the scenes stuff, the ladd will know a few on here i wont name him but he's a big blue nose & Stockport fan absolute gentleman

The airport blew my mind, we were lucky that the HSV fan who took us knew some staff so we got to see some behind the scenes stuff, the ladd will know a few on here i wont name him but he's a big blue nose & Stockport fan absolute gentleman

Yes i know exactly who you mean, he's a great guy, comes over to Stockport with some pals 3 or 4 times a season

You can get there app too which is easy to use

Reactions: cav
You can get there app too which is easy to use
Good shout mate,I forgot about that even though someone mentioned it on here(might have been you to be fair).
We're off to Dusseldorf in October this time for a change and I might just check if I can do the same for a weekend pass there fingers crossed,thanks for that bud.

M....:D

Back