Hamilton Accies' kitman resigns amid pro-IRA social media post probe

Hopefully he will find future employment very difficult to come by, though I know a certain club that I wouldn't put it past to offer him a post once the dust has settled.

I'm guessing Hamilton gave him the choice, which is sad in itself

This type of ned and mindset have been almost normalised in Scotland these days

If someone at Glasgow University was killed or maimed by the recent parcel bomb, these people would glorify it and nothing would be done. They have normalised republican terrorism and the vast majority just accept it and are happy for them to win every hate filled trophy available. The fact so many Scots equate the OO as being as bad if not worse than the IRA shows the constant drip drip drip of our Espanyolisation has us all heading to hell in a handcart.

What ever happened to the School Teacher at Vale of Leven Academy Alexandria who had the Bobby Sands Mug and the Free Derry Christmas Card in staff room
Did the Education Authorities dismiss him
Tried to google the incident but can't find final outcome

How many of these reptiles are there in the country? They all eventually “come out” at some point of course, they just can’t help it but there’s always another one to take it’s place.

This is actually a breath of fresh air. Obviously he was pushed before shoved which is good to see. Often this kind of thing is swept aside

The Record reports supporters were horrified to see this blatant support of a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Presumably the Records journalists are not so horrified when they report at the Chamber of Secrets?

Good.

What comes next though?

1. articles demanding pubs that play music for the ra be shut down.
2. He will be offered job at celtc

Oooh difficult :(

This scumbag should already have been lifted and charged for supporting IRA terrorism. Police Scotland failing in their duty, again.
No surprise really mate,in fact I'd be more surprised if they did their job to be honest.

He resigned?Why was this scummy tramp not sacked.He should not have been given the option to resign.Wonder where his next job will be?
Humza useless need a kitman? Two of a kind.

Quite rightly employers can't just sack people - to do so would leave them open to claims for wrongful dismissal or procedures not being followed. Even for gross misconduct you are still allowed a hearing. I'd imagine Hamilton told him what their plans were and invited him to a meeting. Rather than have a termination on his employment record he's resigned. In his mind he'll still have the element of doubt that nothing has been proven. Pity Google searches last forever!

Quite rightly employers can't just sack people - to do so would leave them open to claims for wrongful dismissal or procedures not being followed. Even for gross misconduct you are still allowed a hearing. I'd imagine Hamilton told him what their plans were and invited him to a meeting. Rather than have a termination on his employment record he's resigned. In his mind he'll still have the element of doubt that nothing has been proven. Pity Google searches last forever!
Could have booted him summarily. Less than two years so no claim for unfair dismissal.

Well done Accies. Hope you don't sack an Orangeman for ironing his sash on the Twelfth morning just to even things up though.

Why do cants like him and many others not do time for showing support for terrorist organisations, seeing as its illegal to do so? Yet we get some of our fans signing anti terrorist songs and they're in the wrong.

Remind me what part of Ireland is Glasgow in?.Fucking despise these plastic paddies.If they love the RA so much why don't they go home?

When i was younger( 52) , tims never went on about the IRA, you knew what you were getting dont get me wrong.
Hate to say it but there was a wee bit of murual respect.
But now, the younger ones are all bitter cants and dont hide it.

When i was younger( 52) , tims never went on about the IRA, you knew what you were getting dont get me wrong.
Hate to say it but there was a wee bit of murual respect.
But now, the younger ones are all bitter cants and dont hide it.
What about the IRA banners at their shitehole every game in the 70s and 80s?

Back