Hamilton Accies launch probe after kitman's pro-IRA social media post

You can't judge by surname although it's a rule of thumb for me.Now my surnames Grant,yes yes Peter archbishop Grant.You do realize that the Grants where staunch and still are.A lot of Irish immigrants changed their surname to more Scottish sounding names in order to get work way back then.True story.Oh and Grant is as common as Smith in the Carib because we where a bunch of slave mastering cunts.For the empire and all that,shamefully.
Our cleaner in work, a thoroughly decent chap, is from Togo & his surname is Lawson.

Surprised he had any windows left!

Scottish town where green is beyond the pale
Sectarianism is so strong in Larkhall that shops have had to repaint their fronts.

So far, the contempt with which the emerald tint is held in the town has prompted the sandwich chain Subway to change its traditional signage to black and the local pharmacies to switch their frontage to blue.

Another example is the railings of the local park. In the 1990s, the council painted them municipal green, an act which proved unpopular. In 2001, a resident painted a stretch red, white and blue, and, with the support of Karen Gillon, the local Labour MSP, the Queen's colours were retained
I knew the bluekeeper at the local golf course:))

Back