Hamilton Accies launch probe after kitman's pro-IRA social media post

Barryhopez

How do they prove it was him if he starts playing the "Phone was hacked" card.

They really are the scum of humanity.
No idea mate, but there must be ways of proving these things if investigated correctly. I doubt there will be a criminal investigation, most likely a disciplinary of sorts, and they have enough evidence to throw the lady's front bottom out.

EddieWatt

No idea mate, but there must be ways of proving these things if investigated correctly. I doubt there will be a criminal investigation, most likely a disciplinary of sorts, and they have enough evidence to throw the lady's front bottom out.
Here's hoping they do mate, cause as I said.. Scum of humanity.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
How taigothy they behave when they exude that celtc arrogance and presume that this kind of behaviour is anyway able acceptable in a normal society.

They murdered women and children - indescribably horrific crimes

Cünt.

bullen an la

Official Ticketer
if hamilton dont sack him then we should bombard Rangers with calls that he doesnt get access to our stadium due to his bigoted views.

BSPECIAL

26? Where was his paper round? Baghdad?

Well done accies, this behaviour cannot be normalised.
They've not sacked the lowlife terrorist loving scum bigot yet,have they? Await the excuses from him and his ilk about free speech etc.

dooman42

Another fat smelly reptile crawls out from under his rock I blame the schools and their beasty boy priests they should be neutered at birth the lot of them scum from womb to the tomb

wee bud's pit boots

I had a quick look at this thread this morning.

But here's the thing for me.

What is there to actually probe?

He's either an Accie's employee or not?

If it was an Accie's employee advocating UDA or UVF violence he'd already have had his jotters handed to him toot sweet.

So why hasn't this piece of excrement already been sacked?