Hamilton Accies Statement.

Serious question here, is there a certain amount of games that need to be played before calling the league is deemed ok?
The number of games played is not of any consequence. The only consideration is that the method used to determine the "winners" must result in the scum being awarded another tainted title

I might be missing something but going by today’s figures there’s only 6 people in intensive care in Scotland that have tested positive for Covid. I think there’s less than 100 in hospital with Covid that have tested positive. That doesn’t really paint the picture of an exhausted NHS. More people are being tested hence the increase in numbers but the majority of people aren’t showing symptoms. Every other country is managing to continue playing professional sports it shouldn’t be any different here.

It’s going to be here for a while, people need to learn to live with it.

Ive been watching the numbers in hospital UK wide as I believe this is the most accurate and up to date way to judge the impact of the virus. Its now crept up above 800 from around 760 but at one point it was over 15,000. Considering this is for the whole of the UK its not that significant.

We built 10 emergency hospitals and they're all lying empty.

I think games are going to go ahead regardless of positives now. The league originally planned to make Aberdeen play with 8 cases. It was government intervention that stopped it.

St Mirren was a very unique situation with it being the full goalkeeping squad, so dispensation should have made here to cancel. More so as they should have played this match 5 weeks ago.

Why was 1 Aberdeen game postponed - but not the others (initially)? (We know the answer to that).

Why were 3(?) Celtic games postponed after the misbehaviour of 1 fringe player?

Why were St Mirren forced to play when 3 goalkeepers unavailable?

It is a horrible situation - but, yet again, the powers that be show themselves to be totally, utterly incompetent.

Even now, there is no criteria.

I always felt that prioritising the league to be finished last season should have been the main aim. It wasn't.

With the split, I felt that there was a bit of flexibility for this season. Could have had split after 2 rounds - depending on how clubs had been impacted. And either had 1 round post split (as just now) or home and away.

Both would mean less than 38 games - but, a bit of flexibility.

Last edited:
Hey mate do yourself a favour take this conversation to PM, good to see your brave about your sexuality all the same.
Honestly don't know what your problem is. For some reason S n o w a
Hey mate do yourself a favour take this conversation to PM, good to see your brave about your sexuality all the same.
Don't know what your problem is. For some reason the snow flake term was defaulting to "hunks" when I posted, hence the second post when it still did it. Must be an FF thing, not allowed to use the sf term.

Question - do Hamilton and St Mirren perform their own tests or go external ?

And do Rangers do their tests internally ?

This season is going to play out the SPFL have made that clear with their tough St. Mirren stance - teams will just need to get on with it and get 11 bodies on the park.

Only thing that can stop the season now would be someone actually dying from Covid-19.

2 or 3 teams simply refusing to play would throw the season into chaos, this is threatened then the SPFL will soon change the tune of Show must go on.

This season is turning into a farce.

Why didn’t they play out last season instead of trying to start another one, when last season wasn't finished?

Back