Hamilton Finally Relegated

They were here on merit but Hamilton would be far more suited to league 2. That pitch, stadium and 8 fans were an embarrassment to our Premiership.

I hated it when Gerrard and new players turned up there, you could see them looking around thinking what the fcuk is this?

I said the same on another thread.

Amazed so many in here seem to have already forgotten the backstabbing from Dundee last year and how they lied to help the SPFL and Celtic.
I'd much rather put up with a plastic pitch for another year than those liars end up in the top league.

A lot of us have still not forgotten the back-stabbing of 2012, so if Dundee coming up means that Killie finally suffer a bit of karma of their own then that will do me. Dundee are a busted flush anyway and their karma can wait a wee while longer, but come it surely will.

Be funny if killie went down via playoffs too
Well that seems very much on the cards and it would be quite a happening.

First Hamilton. A club badly run on and off the pitch for years who have, somehow, lucked in year after year despite offering absolutely nothing to the League.

Hire a Coach clearly not fit for the role and then extend his contract as he hurtles them to dead last. Not to knock Big Brian as he seems like a good football man, lots of experience and probably a decent asset on a coaching team but never in 1,000,000 a manager of a club.

For months its been:-

"COVID situation"
"The injuries..."
"I dont want to talk about the COVID or injuries but..."

Most recently its been

"the lads have given everything"
"the lads couldnt give any more"
"I couldnt ask for any more"

Essentially suggesting its not his or their fault when in fact it is exactly that. From what Ive seen of them theyve been atrocious and reading fans reactions possibly even worse.

Good riddance to them and now we have the prospect of Kilmarnock joining them. Theyre perhaps in bigger trouble as if they go down with the oldest team in the SPFL its tricky to see them rebuilding with any haste.

2 Fake pitches binned in one go? This season just does not stop giving us joy.

On a side note, Billy Bowie is perhaps not fondly regarded for football reasons but it is well known he is also a crook in terms of his business. A crook in the building/construction game you say?! A shocker I know. Anyway it would be additionally sweet to see that type of person get some long deserved payback in the form of a relegation.

Would be delightful to see those 2 clown clubs but each other up in the Championship while someone else wins it. Anyone else.

For obvious reasons Dundee being promoted would be sh1te.

The bigger picture is that they don’t get that much more money for being club 14 as they would club 11 or 12 next season and we have the opportunity to get rid of 2 plastic pitches.

We also get the chance to hammer them 3 times and we could tell them to shove their allocation up their corrupt holes.

F.uck Dundee for their part in last seasons disgrace but get Killie and that plastic surface out the lge! 1 plastic pitch instead of 3 next season will do for me. They are an embarrassment for top flight football.

Killie were wanks cutting our allocation and also there pitch is a disgrace
Dundee are a bunch of vote changing scumbags so not really a winner here at all

Last edited:
This is a terrible conundrum, I want Dundee dead and killie dead!! I suppose the bright side is one of them is going to the first division!

I’m glad we have 1 less plastic pitch. But I’d prefer Dundee to stay down due to their treachery last season.

Lafferty will damage Celtic next season, guaranteed. For the strength of the league I'm grudgingly giving my vote to Kilmarnock. Will also rejoice if they go down right enough.

I like Hamilton as a club, they do a lot right and it’s allowed them to punch well above their weight for a very long time. However by having a plastic pitch they lose any sympathy. Hearts and Dundee coming up would strengthen the league and also lay the groundwork for Aberdeen’s inevitable slide down the table over the next few years. They’ve had it very easy in recent years with the turmoil/relegations at both Edinburgh and Dundee clubs.

A lot of us have still not forgotten the back-stabbing of 2012, so if Dundee coming up means that Killie finally suffer a bit of karma of their own then that will do me. Dundee are a busted flush anyway and their karma can wait a wee while longer, but come it surely will.

Exactly mate, the shyte that Dundee came away with last year didn't really affect us, but the shyte that Kilmarnock and the rest pulled off in 2012 will never be forgotten by me, feck every last one of them.

Would love for Killie to go down but can't see Dundee having what it takes to beat them over the two legs.

This comment on their forum (they have a forum?!) talking about their future just about sums them up!

"can enjoy a real day out in many new parts of Scotland without the bigotry of the Glasgow Two. Great stovies at East Fife springs to mind."

B-D

Glad to get rid of a plastic pitch but would have rather it was Killie or Livi that went than Accies.

Might still get my wish with Killie.

Nothing against Hamilton at all, if anything I like the fact that they bring through good youth etc. But, there is always a but, I am so glad to see the back of the plastic pitch

They've done extremely well for a team of their size and have consistently punched above their weight.

They have a great approach to youngsters as well and, as someone said, they try and play a good style of football.

That being said though I'm glad to see the back of the plastic pitch and their half a stadium.

Amazed so many in here seem to have already forgotten the backstabbing from Dundee last year and how they lied to help the SPFL and Celtic.
I'd much rather put up with a plastic pitch for another year than those liars end up in the top league.
Hamiltion via Les Gray were vociferous in support of the SPFL and their shenanigans this time last year.
I haven't forgotten that.

We seem to play pretty well v Hamilton on their crappy plastic pitch, apart from.the draw this season. I'd rather killie went down, we always seem to struggle a bit down there. Hopefully they go down too!

I couldn't give a %^*& personally, I have no morals.

For me, Dundee is an hour journey and Killie is 4 hours - No brainer. Good chance of getting rid of plastic pitches too.

Work in Kilmarmock, and quite frankly I want them down. I'd fancy Dundee to beat them in a play off, especially with Adam pulling the strings in midfield
Dundee have hit form at the right time there's on a really good run just now who ever finishes I the play offs I fancy to go down

I also want Killie gone due to their pitch.

There has to be plan to get rid of these pitches. Why are the Scottish Premier League not actively trying to get rid of them?
Why are the club's not pushing for this?

I also want Killie gone due to their pitch.

There has to be plan to get rid of these pitches. Why are the Scottish Premier League not actively trying to get rid of them?
Why are the club's not pushing for this?
Needs an 11-1 vote - As long as there's two teams in the league with a plastic pitch, a vote won't be passed.

PpHpP85.gif

The'll be
Hope Killie go a shit club with shit fans with a shit history that play on a shit surface in a shit stadium.

bye bye killie
They'll be in serious trouble of they go down they have something like 15 players out of contract loss of spl revenue for the Coming season plus having to compete in a competitive championship as teams like Raith, Partick, and Dunfermline will all be up there next season again

The'll be

They'll be in serious trouble of they go down they have something like 15 players out of contract loss of spl revenue for the Coming season plus having to compete in a competitive championship as teams like Raith, Partick, and Dunfermline will all be up there next season again
Theyd be in massive trouble and then some, not only with the players out of contract but they have a very old team and squad. Hardly equipped for the physicality of the Championship.

Like Hamilton, all a situation of their own making with years of poor stewardship from the top.

To see them both go down would be cherry on cake stuff.

Been on the cards for years, at least 1 less plastic pitch next season.
I must admit, i don't have anything against Hamilton, except for their shite pitch (and putting us out the Cup in '87). But will be good to see Hearts back up and wouldn't mind Dundee coming up st Killies expense.

Back