Hamilton game. Decent pub to watch if i dont get a ticket

Steg

I'm travelling through with my son and will try to get a ticket (my son has one) so looking for advice from someone in the know.

What would be a good area to go to to try and get ticket from supporters buses or guys in pubs..

And if I don't get a ticket can you recommend a bear friendly pub to watch?
Thanks in advance

I'm travelling through with my son and will try to get a ticket (my son has one) so looking for advice from someone in the know.

What would be a good area to go to to try and get ticket from supporters buses or guys in pubs..

Thanks in advance

It depends how you are travelling, the Stonefield Tavern is a proper Rangers pub but its just short of a 10minute drive away.

Bar West or Stonefield Tavern (proper Rangers pub) is a 5 minute drive away

Stonefield Tavern gets my vote. Bar West refused to put on Accies v Rangers a few years ago. Not sure if that was a one off or not. They were happy to take the bears money pre match....

Thanks in advance
If you don't get a ticket jump on a bus to larkhall

Within walking distance you have Bar West , The Tap Room or The Bay Horse. Bay Horse is owned by Aki from Spice Indian Restaurants who is a big Bluenose.

I have been living across the road from New Douglas Park and my watering hole of choice, especially for Gers games is Bar West. However, it will be rammed today I suspect. I'm looking for a spare and hope I can get one somehow. The Tap Room will also be very strictly no away colours (which I guess is fair enough given its proximity to the stadium).

As everyone has said Bar West, Tap Room, ML3 or Bay Horse

Bar West don’t have tennents if that makes a difference to you but it will likely be the busiest of them all

Back