Hamilton losing at home to County

I hate their pitch but they are one of the few teams that don’t deliberately park the bus and actually go for it. I saw about 10 minutes of the first game, it was 0-0 at the time and they broke away and almost scored. The impressive thing was they had got 5 players into the box when the ball was crossed, I wish more teams would play like that.

Apologies to Academical but I hope Hamilton get pumped by everyone this season after their behaviour around the vote. I hope it’s them and Motherwell that are fighting relegation.

Its no wonder that fans of these teams have deserted them, the 3 home teams today managed to muster one goal between them. Too many shit teams in the league for Scottish football to be taken seriously.

I want all teams with plastic parks relegated if possible . Hamilton and Kilmarnock going down would be perfect . Top flight football on plastic is outrageous .

Not a good result for Hamilton today.
I don't think our friendly poster @academical will be happy with his team's loss today.
We got what we deserved today. All over the place at the back, and not clinical enough up front. We could have nicked a draw, but it'd have been a travesty.

We need a keeper and a centre back. But otherwise, we’re equipped for the usual bottom-of-the-league battle. We’re far from the worst team in the league.

Time for them to piss off and stop embarrassing our already dreadful league further. No wonder we get laughed at when people turn on Sky Sports and see 2 ugly stands and a plastic pitch made from carrier bags.

Hamilton and Livingston bottom. Keep it up lads, lets get these plastic pitches out the SPL!

We got what we deserved today. All over the place at the back, and not clinical enough up front. We could have nicked a draw, but it'd have been a travesty.

We need a keeper and a centre back. But otherwise, we’re equipped for the usual bottom-of-the-league battle. We’re far from the worst team in the league.

Interested in who you think are worse teams? Hamilton maybe have a couple of youngsters who will shine but the rest look really poor.

You would imagine come the end of the season that the likes of Hamilton and Ross County will be two of the clubs in the relegation battle, so County's three points yesterday - even at this early stage of the season - could prove crucial.

Losing at home to County is exactly what Hamilton don't need. That's the sort of fixture they need to be winning.

If they don't win those sorts of games then where are the points going to come from?

I like your manager and Hamilton as a team who have not shown us the same hatred as others. You could easily have at least drawn today (and had the chances) and it wouldn't have been as much of a travesty as you think. Kinda game you need to win though.

The filth won their opening game 7 0 last season so I'll take a 5 1

Anyone panicking over that after 1 game is rather strange.
There were a few.
Not as many as there were in the papers salivating over their and Edouard’s display.
So much so, it prompted a new, and incredible, valuation of £60m, to be placed on the striker.

A bit of perspective for the "goal difference panic merchants" because Celtic pumped them in Glasgow

What a shite thread this is haha. Who you having a go at? If it’s the likes of me who watched their game against Hamilton, seeing as you’re so up for discussing them, let’s do it. Hamilton played well and looked like getting something from the game until the mentally challengeds ripped them to pieces in the opening minutes of the second half.

Hamilton were competent and played well, and it’s also a team who beat us at Ibrox just before the pandemic kicked in. So what’s the point in the thread? Rather than inventing some nonsense quote try quoting the posters you’re talking about in the original thread rather than shitting up the board with a thread discussing a 19th Century Terrorist game that happened days ago

Interested in who you think are worse teams? Hamilton maybe have a couple of youngsters who will shine but the rest look really poor.
Too soon to tell. Livingston look very poor so far. But we’re only a couple of games in, with a lot of unusual variables at play this year. I was responding to claims that we’re somehow adrift on our own - we’re not.

If we had Easton back at centre half to coach one of our younger centre backs through the game; if Martin stays fit in midfield; and if Moyo fulfils his promise up front... then we can cause a few teams problems. We have plenty of attacking options. Youngsters to watch: Hamilton, L Smith, and Winter.

What a shite thread this is haha. Who you having a go at? If it’s the likes of me who watched their game against Hamilton, seeing as you’re so up for discussing them, let’s do it. Hamilton played well and looked like getting something from the game until the mentally challengeds ripped them to pieces in the opening minutes of the second half.

Hamilton were competent and played well, and it’s also a team who beat us at Ibrox just before the pandemic kicked in. So what’s the point in the thread? Rather than inventing some nonsense quote try quoting the posters you’re talking about in the original thread rather than shitting up the board with a thread discussing a 19th Century Terrorist game that happened days ago

Read the other 80 replies on the thread. Many can see the point of the thread. ;)

Agreed.

If he hasn't made it by the 2nd game then all hope is lost
Boy isn’t even getting a sniff from the bench. Wouldn’t mind so much if he got a few minutes which would have at least been something.
If this continues I’d recall him and send him somewhere he will play. Might as well be here not playing.

It’s about time these nobodies went down. Had enough of them bringing a minibus of fans down the M74 to Ibrox, their shite pitch and their arsehole chairman.

A few years back, sad person that I am I counted them and put a post on FF, “72” away support!

mmnn. Kelly unused sub for County for 2nd game in a row

They have won both games, the season is two games old. He will have to put the graft in at training and force his way into the team. Just like we had folk moaning that Ojo etc were playing for us when some didn’t think they merited a jersey the same has to apply to those we loan out imo.

Hope they go down. In fact I hope every team with a plastic pitch goes down never to return

Harrogate have had to rip up their 3G pitch and will groundshare with Doncaster at the beginning of their season after gaining promotion to League 2 down south yet up here we have 1/4 of the teams using it in the top tier.

38 1-0 victories would do me just fine and hopefully the poets score a record amount goals tally So they can tell us that they were the deserved winners Just like zTommy Burns cried years ago

What a shite post this is haha.

Do you get the point of the thread now?

It's not about how big your goal difference is. It's about who ahs the most points at the end of the season.

A 1-0 win and a 7-0 win is still 3 points. But a 1-0 win last weekend was worth a lot more than a 1-1 draw today.

The point was to try and rid FF of the goal difference obsession that has been rife since we won a league that way. Their goal difference is +4. Our is +4. But the more important thing is how many points you have.

Back