Hamilton press conference - SG & FH

I know I'll sound like a broken record here, but the gaffer is the bollocks isn't he?

He's got that hack pack on toast. He conducts himself with dignity, speaks well of our opponents and does it with a bit of humour. He represents us in the right way. I'll be eternally grateful to whoever it was that came up with the idea of approaching him to become the manager of our great club.

I know I'll sound like a broken record here, but the gaffer is the bollocks isn't he?

He's got that hack pack on toast. He conducts himself with dignity, speaks well of our opponents and does it with a bit of humour. He represents us in the right way. I'll be eternally grateful to whoever it was that came up with the idea of approaching him to become the manager of our great club.
And yet there are those on here who didn’t want him and then wanted him sacked last jan ,,

Even if Morelos was back I don't think he was ever going to start anway. Looking at the fixtures from now to end of the year and providing he is fit he will start every one. Hamilton away is the perfect chance to give Defoe a start and keep Morelos fresh for the weeks ahead.

Also don't expect Davis to start either.

Only tiny negative - Alfie not back till tomorrow. Not a hope in hell he’ll start on Sunday.

TBH I dont think Morelos was starting this game anyway. This is a good game to rest him after the international game and travel. If need be he'll come on at 60mins if not needed will maybe come on later.

The real football is back!!

giphy.gif

Sounded super chilled, lots of smiles, enjoyed the international break with his family etc as well as some great performances/results from some of our players.

I sense he’s itching to get back at it and the next 6 weeks are going to be massive for us. He’s up for it big time and I’m sure he has the players champing at the bit too.

Let’s go!

Even if Morelos was back I don't think he was ever going to start anway. Looking at the fixtures from now to end of the year and providing he is fit he will start every one. Hamilton away is the perfect chance to give Defoe a start and keep Morelos fresh for the weeks ahead.

Also don't expect Davis to start either.
Agreed,keep Alfredo for the EL. I think JD could well do with the minutes. Should still have plenty to see off Hamilton.

Back