Votes: 16 1.8%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davis

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Wright

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
You do realise that some of these 'silly fouls' weren't actually fouls?
Not sure which one you're referring to? The corner, good ball into the box for our centre backs to attack whilst he's busy pushing the boy at the front post with two hands right in front of the ref, just daft.

So what now?

I mean, you've just ended your post saying its unforgivable.

Heading to Ibrox for a protest? Writing an open letter to post on here? Asking for your VST money back?

Jesus suffering fűck.
Mate, if you think it is OK not to give 100% over 90 minutes than we will always disagree.

Kent and Tav should both have scored, and that ended up costing us. Tav being upfield when we're trying to see out the game is unforgivable, poor Davis had no chance stopping that cross, but why on earth was no one marking at the back - thought it was 3 points to us, what a blow, but wrong team on from the start, which shows that some of our players aren't up to the standard if we need to sub them all to get a goal.

Aye, apart from another sitter and two shots with his left foot into the side netting. Incredible stuff from the 7M man there.

Cedric Itten held everything up that was launched at him. His link up and defensive play was excellent.
Who was Itten linking up with out of interest? And you do realise those 2 shots and sitter were more than the entire team combined. Did he have a good game, no but folk wanting him hooked at HT are seriously aff their heids

Don't need there to be more than a goal in it.

I will take 1-0 victories every game because we still get the same number of points.

As would I. But when you’re only scoring 1 goal a game, it does come back to bite you on the arse sooner or later.

Oh well, sore one but it’s gone now.

Mate, if you think it is OK not to give 100% over 90 minutes than we will always disagree.
Who didn't give 100%, and where did I say that?

You literally said

"What is exactly the point in resting players when yer next game is on Sat?
League is not won yet and it won’t be on behalf of performances like this.
Telling about one point more than we deserved it’s for losers. Winners always found a way to win, we had thirty seconds to see the game out. Unforgivable."

You said it was unforgivable not seeing the game out/not finding a way to win.

So what's next for you?

I'll be anxious to see the team's response in the upcoming game with Kilmarnock. If they put in another tepid performance like today's, the warning lights will start flashing that the league might not after all be the stroll i the park that many thought it would be.

The only player in that entire team that had the passion and fight throughout the game was McGregor and if it wasn't for him we would have lost that game and quite easily. Barisic didn't do too much wrong but just about every one else was pathetic.

Gerrard needs to do something about these lethargic performances. He also needs to make changes much, much sooner than he is.

Kent needs dropped. No ifs or buts. No excuses at all or even the thought he is a good player that can turn it on. Needs dropped and needs dropped now. Last few weeks he hasn't even been poor he has been frighteningly bad - can't even complete a 10 foot pass at times and that simply isn't good enough.

Zungu for me hasn't shown a single thing. If there is a player in there I doubt we're ever going to see it. Wouldn't even bother having him on the sub bench.

Today was a god awful display of football from us and we need to snap out of it fucking quick. I am really not sure the players have the mentality to cope if they start dropping points.

Onwards to next weekend but another grim display is likely on the cards unless Gerrard sticks his foot firmly up their arses and possibly even gets a foot up his own arse.

The only player in that entire team that had the passion and fight throughout the game was McGregor and if it wasn't for him we would have lost that game and quite easily. Barisic didn't do too much wrong but just about every one else was pathetic.

Gerrard needs to do something about these lethargic performances. He also needs to make changes much, much sooner than he is.

Kent needs dropped. No ifs or buts. No excuses at all or even the thought he is a good player that can turn it on. Needs dropped and needs dropped now. Last few weeks he hasn't even been poor he has been frighteningly bad - can't even complete a 10 foot pass at times and that simply isn't good enough.

Zungu for me hasn't shown a single thing. If there is a player in there I doubt we're ever going to see it. Wouldn't even bother having him on the sub bench.

Today was a god awful display of football from us and we need to snap out of it fucking quick. I am really not sure the players have the mentality to cope if they start dropping points.

Onwards to next weekend but another grim display is likely on the cards unless Gerrard sticks his foot firmly up their arses and possibly even gets a foot up his own arse.

I fear you are right with the comment about them not having the mentality to cope with dropping points, although probably doesn't apply to every one of them. We really could be doing with a couple of decent wins and a by a few goals, just to settle the nerves a bit. The last thing we need to see is those rhats going on another few games of winning and us stuttering over the next few games. Starting today, we had a run of games that should have put us within touching distance, and we've arsed the first of those up.

tin hat on, apart from the fact that hamilton deserved a win never mind a draw, that was actually quite a good game to watch, also scott wright played well when he came on
It was utter shite no quality whatsoever on a pathetic excuse for a pitch

Stevie g always puts his hands for his mistakes and he does normally learn from them so onto the next game no point dwelling in the past what's happened has happened

This is all on the manager again.

Yes we're well ahead this season, but 3 years on and he is still making the same bad decisions.

Who was Itten linking up with out of interest? And you do realise those 2 shots and sitter were more than the entire team combined. Did he have a good game, no but folk wanting him hooked at HT are seriously aff their heids

If you really couldn't see Itten's link up play today then there isn't any point continuing with this.

I can't applaud Kent hitting it harmlessly into the side netting but if that's good to you then wire in. Missing a sitter is more than the entire team combined? So it's a positive? Unbelievable spin.

Not sure which one you're referring to? The corner, good ball into the box for our centre backs to attack whilst he's busy pushing the boy at the front post with two hands right in front of the ref, just daft.
My granny won't have gone down and she's been deid since 1974.

5 wins does it. Take 3 points off them and the most points they can get is 88. We'd be on 91. Even 4 wins and a draw with them gives them a max of 89 points and we'd be on the same at that point.
Ah so they must be our 5th game then. I get it now, hypothetically how's 4 wins and a draw vs them looking then?

Nothing really from Hagi today and one or two wee moments from Joe. Ryan Kent was the liveliest and most likely looking of the three but didn’t look likely to finish. Might have been better moving Aribo one forward and Hagi one back. Zungu did nothing much wrong but offered little in terms of building play. Hamilton managed to stop our fullbacks being involved enough in attacks and we didn’t match their energy or will to win.
Alan McGregor did well to stop them scoring. We probably needed to bring Davis on earlier than we did - maybe at the same time as Jack.
I agree with other posts that the energy, spark that Scott Arfield brings would have helped today.
Thought we had got away with it with the introduction of Davo and that lovely pass and we should have seen it out but Hamilton deserved their point in the end.

Good to see Scott Right coming in and looking at home.
Aribo should never be played unless he is in the front 3
Games. Like. That. Happen.
Title is in the bag.
The title is not won yet if the players think that thats why we get performances like today .

Watch it again.

If there had been the same contact and result the other way round, Itten would have been booked for simulation.

If you really couldn't see Itten's link up play today then there isn't any point continuing with this.

I can't applaud Kent hitting it harmlessly into the side netting but if that's good to you then wire in. Missing a sitter is more than the entire team combined? So it's a positive? Unbelievable spin.
Haven't said a bad word against Itten, big lad done well but sadly the entire team were overusing his height.
If my spin is positive then surely you can see the negative spin in wanting Kent hooked and mentioning his transfer fee like it's some sort of reason for wanting him subbed. You've done more than Hagi and Aribo but they didn't cost as much so they can stay on. Wanting Kent off is making a scapegoat out of something that doesn't exist.

Watch it again.

If there had been the same contact and result the other way round, Itten would have been booked for simulation.
I'll need to watch it back then. But first viewing he almost certainly had 2 hands on the boys back right in front of the ref. Why bother? No need at all.

Yet we didn't concede any goals when he was on the park.

Perspective is a wonderful thing.
The main reason we didn’t concede when Zungu was on the park was due to the man of the match performance of McGregor.

Zungu can break up play but tended to spend a lot of time ball watching when Hamilton were in dangerous positions.

Gerrard said he started him because he is training well but I doubt we will see him start again until after the league is won.

Happening too many times recently and we have been lucky to get away with it so far. Today we were not so lucky and got what we deserved, although a point was probably more than we actually deserved.
Too many times recently?

Since our first defeat of the season to St Mirren on the 16th of December we've played 11, won 9, drawn 2, lost 0, scored 21, conceded 4.

I'm happy to put £100 for Erskine up that says we do.

Are you willing to take that bet?

(for the avoidance of doubt, if we win the league You give Erskine £100, if we don't, I will)
Still isn't a fact ffs, you do know what the word fact means don't you. As in its a FACT your last point isn't a fact.

Lovely stuff, thanks mate. Here's hoping for them losing a game beforehand then. Nice luxury to have knowing a win or draw guarantees the title in their backyard in their historic season B-D
That would put us both on the same points but our goal difference, assuming they don't score barrowloads, will see us win it.

I'll need to watch it back then. But first viewing he almost certainly had 2 hands on the boys back right in front of the ref. Why bother? No need at all.
Usually to stop an opponent backing into you. You see it at every corner up and down the land. I can think of three occasions where its been penalised - today, Alfie v Killie last year (Killie player threw himself at a header after the contact then went down mid air like a sack of spuds) and Katic on Julienne last season.

Last edited:
Hate to be the person pointing it out, but see all the folk who are saying it's because our best XI didn't start?

Our best available XI were the ones who conceded that goal and took us from a victory to a draw.

Maybe we just had a shite game on a shite pitch. It happens. We're still unbeaten and we're still going to win 55.
If the first X1 had been on the pitch from the start you would hope the game would have been killed off with no route back for Hamilton by the 94th minute.

The main reason we didn’t concede when Zungu was on the park was due to the man of the match performance of McGregor.

Zungu can break up play but tended to spend a lot of time ball watching when Hamilton were in dangerous positions.

Gerrard said he started him because he is training well but I doubt we will see him start again until after the league is won.
I was being a bit sarcastic but it's a fact that when we supposedly strengthened we still didn't really look a lot better and we conceded a poor goal..

First and foremost Hamilton gave us a good game and it must be frustrating for Rice that his team can compete like that against us and are bottom of the league. We didn’t match them today and they deserved at least a point. On the plus side we didn’t lose. Lesson needs to be learned that there are no easy games and every game’s a cup final for these teams and we need to match that. Gerrard will be looking for a reaction from next game. How anyone can criticise this team this season is beyond me. Onto the next game and back to winning ways.

Back