Votes: 16 1.8%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davis

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Wright

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
Outstanding performance from Accies whilst we were right off the boil and in the end we were very lucky to get even a draw. I think that there is nothing wrong with squad rotation, but whilst striker changes were necessary, leaving both Davis and Jack out for me was a little bit baffling. Had we scraped through today, they would have chucked in the towel, but we have just given them a little bit of encouragement and we may have a little bit of a longer wait to wrap it up. One thing that has become abundantly clear is the need to find replacements for Davis and McGregor.

Too many times recently?

Since our first defeat of the season to St Mirren on the 16th of December we've played 11, won 9, drawn 2, lost 0, scored 21, conceded 4.
As I said, too many times recently, we have got away with it. Today we didn't. There have been some lacklustre performances since that St Mirren defeat. Do you think that performance today had all the hallmarks of a team on the brink of their first league title in ten years?
Somehow I doubt the manager is sitting looking at your stats and thinking, it's only 2 points dropped, against the bottom of the league. I'd like to have seen you point those stats out to Greegsy, at the final whistle.

As I said, too many times recently, we have got away with it. Today we didn't. There have been some lacklustre performances since that St Mirren defeat. Do you think that performance today had all the hallmarks of a team on the brink of their first league title in ten years?
Somehow I doubt the manager is sitting looking at your stats and thinking, it's only 2 points dropped, against the bottom of the league. I'd like to have seen you point those stats out to Greegsy, at the final whistle.
We are 1 pt behind Martin O`Neill`s team of 2000/2001 after 28 games and they ended up with 97 pts and won the league by 15 pts so that will do for me thanks very much

Every single title winning team we have had have had runs of shite performances, so yes it was very much the hallmark of a team on the brink of their first league title in ten years. In fact they all did something this team hasn't - lost a league game (the 92/93 team lost 4).

As for the other part, I can guarantee that both the Manager and Greegsy aren't panicking and will look at it rationally, analyse what went wrong and move on.

Last edited:
Every single title winning team we have had have had runs of shite performances, so yes it was very much the hallmark of a team on the brink of their first league title in ten years.

As for the other part, I can guarantee that both the Manager and Greegsy aren't panicking and will look at it rationally, analyse what went wrong and move on.
No, I'm sure they wont be panicking but they, as well as me and you know that losing a goal like that, 3 seconds from the end, is still woeful and should have been avoided. I'm not panicking, I'm just mad.

No, I'm sure they wont be panicking but they, as well as me and you know that losing a goal like that, 3 seconds from the end, is still woeful and should have been avoided. I'm not panicking, I'm just mad.
They broke up the park and scored with the last kick of the ball. It happens. I don't feel the need to lose my shit over it, nor do I think it's 'woeful'.

Avoidable? Maybe, but then every goal is avoidable and football only works because there is the human factor and those occurrences which are against the odds.

If people expect perfection, then perhaps watching 10 pin bowling is more up their street.

They broke up the park and scored with the last kick of the ball. It happens. I don't feel the need to lose my shit over it, nor do I think it's 'woeful'.

Avoidable? Maybe, but then every goal is avoidable and football only works because there is the human factor and those occurrences which are against the odds.

If people expect perfection, then perhaps watching 10 pin bowling is more up their street.
We'll just agree to disagree, although I think that more than just me are of the woeful opinion, including our own keeper. The fact that he is polling more than 94% on MOTM poll suggests that it wasn't just a last second break up the park

Crockashit commentary

It's found a way in,might go down as an own goal, Rangers care not, they've had to wait but good things come to those who wait.

In a monotone voice.

Anderson's header, McGregor saved again, but it's squeeezed in by Callahan (certainly made crockershits day) .in a voice with high decibel level.

But, we knew that.

We'll just agree to disagree, although I think that more than just me are of the woeful opinion, including our own keeper. The fact that he is polling more than 94% on MOTM poll suggests that it wasn't just a last second break up the park
We are 1 pt behind Martin O`Neill`s Celtic team of 2000/2001 after the same 28 games and we have played 15 games away and 13 at home whereas that Celtic team had played 15 games at home and 13 games away what`s to worry about Celtic won`t get any more than 84 pts and will probably get less the league is done the margin of success is what`s up for debate NOTHING else

The wrong team was played as was played when we lost to St mirren.
If it takes Rangers strongest starting XI to ensure victory over the bottom team in the league something ain't right.

As was the case last year, there still seems to be a mental fragility with the team. Too many players lack the energy and grit to battle their way through games when the rub of the green isn't going their way.

If it takes Rangers strongest starting XI to ensure victory over the bottom team in the league something ain't right.

As was the case last year, there still seems to be a mental fragility with the team. Too many players lack the energy and grit to battle their way through games when the rub of the green isn't going their way.
Our record this season objectively proves this is utter nonsense.

We are 1 pt behind Martin O`Neill`s Celtic team of 2000/2001 after the same 28 games and we have played 15 games away and 13 at home whereas that Celtic team had played 15 games at home and 13 games away what`s to worry about Celtic won`t get any more than 84 pts and will probably get less the league is done the margin of success is what`s up for debate NOTHING else
I want as big a margin as possible and it done as quickly as possible. We shouldn't be relying on anyone else, nor assumptions. They clear one off the line in dying seconds yesterday to get 3 points and we concede with 3 seconds left today to drop 2 points. That's how your luck can change quite easily.

You would think the gaffer would have learned from his starting team selection in the cup loss, but.........
Why not start your best 11, put the game away, and then bring on subs?
That's him being a bit too cocky, for me anyway.

Our record this season objectively proves this is utter nonsense.
Factually, yes, we remain undefeated, which wasn't the case this time last. But when you look at the quality of many of our domestic performances since late Dec., they have been underwhelming to put it mildly.

This was also the case last year in the final 1/4 of the shortened season. The difference this time around is that we have managed to pull out wins when draws might well have been an equally likely result. At times, however, the same lethargy and passivity we saw at times last season persists in Rangers approach to certain games. What we are not seeing is the relentless drive and will-to-win that characterizes the best championship winning sides. We are almost certainly going to win the league, but I wish we'd demonstrate more mental toughness.

In an attacking sense we've been generally poor for a run of games with the odd exception like Ross County.
We have some very talented attacking players,but they're showing a lack of consistency this season compared to our defence and first choice midfielders who are deeper lying.

Aribo needs to play further forward or not at all.
Kent needs a break and Wright a chance.
Roofe needs to stay fit and free of suspension to show his quality in a run of games.
Zungu just doesn't look like he suits us at all.

Arfield and Alfie back should help hopefully soon also.

In an attacking sense we've been generally poor for a run of games with the odd exception like Ross County.
We have some very talented attacking players,but they're showing a lack of consistency this season compared to our defence and first choice midfielders who are deeper lying.

Aribo needs to play further forward or not at all.
Kent needs a break and Wright a chance.
Roofe needs to stay fit and free of suspension to show his quality in a run of games.
Zungu just doesn't look like he suits us at all.

Arfield and Alfie back should help hopefully soon also.
On occasions today Aribo was picking the ball up in the right back position. He either needs to play on the right of three man attack or not at all for me. Doesnt offer anything in deep role.

After sleeping on it and being less angry this morning (8 hours in front of UK), I think that result is the best thing that could have happened to us.

Still got one point, but it is now clear that we need to up our game, after around 1 month of below par performances.

If this does not spur the players and management team into positive action, then the truth is nothing will and they don’t deserve it. The true test of attitude and character will come against Kilmarnock on Saturday at Ibrox.

A better pitch, weather (hopefully) getting better and team who should be fired up. Nothing less than a 2-3+ Goal victory should be expected.

After sleeping on it and being less angry this morning (8 hours in front of UK), I think that result is the best thing that could have happened to us.

Still got one point, but it is now clear that we need to up our game, after around 1 month of below par performances.

If this does not spur the players and management team into positive action, then the truth is nothing will and they don’t deserve it. The true test of attitude and character will come against Kilmarnock on Saturday at Ibrox.

A better pitch, weather (hopefully) getting better and team who should be fired up. Nothing less than a 2-3+ Goal victory should be expected.
Wouldn’t say it’s the best that could happen mate but I totally see where you’re coming from. Onto Saturday bud 16 points to go

In the world of football it's amazing how many times top against bottom ends up with a draw, mentality has a lot to do with it , that was close to the worst we played all season , as a team we looked disjointed, Zungu brought nothing , Kent needs a rest and Aribo needs to be playing in the last third,Hagi was lost with Itten getting no service.
I love the system we play but not all players will fit into it which was glaringly evident yesterday, SG needs to change the formation depending on personnel, far too many players never got into the game.

Onward and upwards.

You can hear a few of the players clearly in this.

Goldson after our goal "Hey, listen we've fucking got to press, yeh"

Shagger after their goal "That's coming, that's fucking coming. Pish, fucking pish" and at the very end "Fucking blow the rag". Looks like he's having a dig at the rest of the team not even getting angry about losing the goal.

Aribo or Roofe(? - english voice, not sure who) at the handshakes with the ref "fucking told you another one would come, that's why you fucking stay ready"

You can hear a few of the players clearly in this.

Goldson after our goal "Hey, listen we've fucking got to press, yeh"

Shagger after their goal "That's coming, that's fucking coming. Pish, fucking pish" and at the very end "Fucking blow the rag". Looks like he's having a dig at the rest of the team not even getting angry about losing the goal.

Aribo or Roofe(? - english voice, not sure who) at the handshakes with the ref "fucking told you another one would come, that's why you fucking stay ready"
I wonder what “ blow the rag “ means and who Roofe was talking to at the end saying another one would come

Back