Match Thread Hamilton v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

Absolutely delighted with that. Great all round performance, I just hope this is the beginning of a consistent run of wins.

Thinking about it, were two of their subs not at half time? Davis and Lafferty came on together too, so I guess it's fair enough.

Sorry to privately question your parentage, referee. You're still a jumped up wee nyaff though!

Hopefully we get confidence from the last two games in terms of goals and clean sheets

Eased off in seconds half but at 4-0 I think that’s to be expected.

Brilliant performance from the team today!

Ryan Jack's goal though! :eek: Absolute peach of a goal!

Onto Dundee next.

A much improved performance all over the park compared to last Saturday.

The first half we really played some great stuff with crisp one touch passes particularly around the box. The second half was always going to be professional but without the same cutting edge.

The only negative for me was that Craigan he does my box in. Aye Craigan you cum bucket "after seeing it again" Alan Power should have seen red for his tackle on Jack despite you swearing blind not only at that game but after it that the ref got it right. Worral was high but at least he won the ball.

Good win today and a good performance. Everyone done what was required of them. Kent was great again today - so much zip in his performance. Absolutely brilliant to have 5 different goal scorers as well.

Thought Halliday was great again today.

Great result. Great performance. Could it be that Kamara has freed up Jack and Arfield? He certainly provides a solidity to the midfield, tackles strongly and runs constantly into space. Link-up play is very simple and keeps the ball flowing. This has allowed Arfield to be more involved with forward play and Jack to be more adventurous. And to cap it all off, a sweeping move and great goal by Laff.

Whos the female BT interviewer. Just said to Defoe great cross from Tav. Bear by chance ???

Back