Match Thread Hamilton v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Why would you hope it's wrong ? Looks solid to me.

Halliday has been decent this season but playing him at left back :eek:
(would suggest that the rumours of Flanagan can’t/won’t play on plastic as true)

As much as it’s thrilling to see Rossiter back, he’s had zero luck with injury and we’re “risking” him on a plastic pitch - when we won’t do the same with others who are less injury prone.

Seems a strange one.

I will be following today's game on the thread
For goals scored what are we going for?

Goooooal
Yeeeeeees
Yaaaaaaas
It’s always an interesting experience following games on the match thread. That moment of anxiety/excitement when the post count jumps dramatically reminds me when you set the goal alert on teletext and the rush to open the page to see who scored.

Really don't see the problem with that team.

Great to have Rossiter fit, really looking forward to seeing him again.

Some people find any excuse for a moan.

Halliday has been decent this season but playing him at left back :eek:
(would suggest that the rumours of Flanagan can’t/won’t play on plastic as true)

As much as it’s thrilling to see Rossiter back, he’s had zero luck with injury and we’re “risking” him on a plastic pitch - when we won’t do the same with others who are less injury prone.

Seems a strange one.
He played against Ufa on a plastic pitch

Interesting team selection. Surprised to see Halliday start at left back and even more surprised to see rossiter in. A big performance is required today and must admit I’m quite nervous about today as more dropped points at this stage will almost rule us out of a title challenge and questions will be asked on who could actually finish above us.

Really don't see the problem with that team.

Great to have Rossiter fit, really looking forward to seeing him again.

Some people find any excuse for a moan.
They moaned and cried when Katic was dropped, now he is back there has to be something else to moan about, there just has to be :rolleyes:

Rangers - 1 McGregor 2 Tavernier 6 Goldson 10 Ejaria 14 Kent 16 Halliday 18 Rossiter 10 Katic 20 Morelos 21 Candeias 23 Coulibaly subs 13 Foderingham 3 Worrall 15 Flanagan 17 Ross McCrorie 9 Umar 35 Grezda 40 Middleton

A massive moment for Jordan Rossiters career today.

Asked to Marshall the Rangers midfield in a must win game on an alien surface.

DqB0UnwW4AAEv4R.jpg:large

For me it’s because Flanagan was simply outstanding v hearts .

Why drop him ?
Maybe he is feeling a slight injury and the plastic pitch isn’t worth risking him on. All things being equal he will play at left back before Halliday every week.

I wanna tell you, I might as well do
About a boy who can do anything,
He’s a scouser, His name is Jordan,
Rossiter, Rossiter, Rossiter.

Rossiter must be ready or no chance he'd be getting played on the plastic pitch. Great to see, hope he dominates it.
Are Barasic and Wallace both injured?
Maybe saving Flanagan for Thursday...
C'mon the Gers, 4-0 ,please .

Will be great to see Rossiter and pleased for Katic. It does seem odd to have Flanagan on the bench when he played so well last time out. I can only assume Jack is injured again. Also, how serious is Barisic’s problem? Hopefully nothing serious for Arfield either.

I know Haliday has been getting praised this year
I’d much prefer Flanagan

As someone says it could be the pitch,why he’s benched

Back