Match Thread Hamilton v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

I blame the pitch for our play but we had the majority of possession and created the best chances. Penalties were stone wallers and Alfies goal was superb. Its good to get the monkey off our back.

Fucking state of these Hamilton players. Spread out on the ground like they've lost the WC final on pens. That's what we're up against every week ffs.

First half we were average, but professional. 2nd half we were really poor tbh. Didn't seem to have a game plan and let outselves get sucked in to the same trap as the Motherwell game. That dumpling they have at CH gave us a get out of jail free card. Thankfully we grabbed it!

Good win in the end, very poor performance in large spells but it was always all about the points today.

Serious man love for Morelos, his all round game is definitely improving week to week.

Good win there today. Kent has been fab for us the last 5-6 matches.
Long may it continue.

Still lacking a playmaker in midfield who can dominate matches.
One place to spend big in January/ next summer.

BTW, no word of a lie I have just emailed Sky to cancel it. The thought of my money going to that inbred Walkers salary is not for me. I would honestly rather not watch us. Money saved means the CCCS box is getting ticked when I renew next year, take my chances getting a ticket and if I miss out so be it.
Mate you don't need Sky. IPTV and you are sorted. Fuck them!

Got the win today but the performance wasn't good enough. The first penalty is a stonewaller but otherwise we didn't create any clear cut chances apart from the first goal, which came from good pressing high up the park from Coulibaly rather than a decent move.

3 points and a massive game to look forward to on Thursday so won't complain too much! :)

i would love andrew dallas to explain why a deliberate handball inside the box to deny a clear goal scoring opportunity isn't a yellow card but a handball outside the box is a yellow?

His yellow should have been his 2nd resulting in a red card.

How he wasn't booked before then is laughable. At least 4 fouls prior to that = persistent fouling.

An absolutely piss poor footballer who runs about the park clattering people. He had two chances at goal and lacked any sort of ability what so ever.

Let's get the 2nd out the way first. Doubtful dubious lucky maybe. He was clipped and we've seen them given and not given. The 1st however as far as I'm concerned is a stonewalled and depending on how the rules go now, a red card. If penny doesn't control the ball with his hand,arm,shoulder,left ear, the Alfredo is tapping the ball into the net. Andy walker can F right off if he thinks it's soft.

Doesn't retract though from the fact we were poor today but i still believe it's those stupid plastic pitches

Morelos was pretty quiet compared to usual, but even at that, the quality oozes out of him with the odd opportunity he gets.

2 assists and a goal? (does winning a pen count as an assist?) and he was just about to stroke the other one into the pokey before the guy hand-balled it.

Last edited:
The hurt must be rippin oot of Andy Walker. His description of the first penalty is comical from the perspective of he’s an utter buffoon unable to remove his blinkers.
He continually stated “he leans into it, it hits the top of his arm then rolls down his arm”! That means it’s a penalty ya muppet.
He’s leaned in to try and chest it and failed. It’s hit his arm PENALTY! End of

Jesus wept. Him negative can this guy get. If I were a neutral watching this as a sky subscriber, then I’d want my money back. 13 occasions at least he mentioned our away form. How to try and promote the game eh!
Time for a new commentary team please

Certainly not a great performance, but we just kept plodding away and it worked out in the end.

Vast improvement required

Poundland Lego
images

You know you must be missing a few brain cells when your entire existence is designed to be a clone of the Lego Eater.

4-1 yet for large parts of the game that was as poor a performance I've seen this season.

However a very important three points considering our away record.

An important step because Accies were in that game and you could see the away record was praying on the players minds.

Every match has a story and hopefully now the monkey is off our back our away form will now improve.

Back