Match Thread Hamilton v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

I'm sure he will show the same amount of commitment in EVERY game, if not then he is cheating the Hamilton support and his employer.

Sorry but we won that because their centre back had some sort of spastic meltdown and gave us 2 penalties.

If you think that sort of performance is getting us anything at Easter Road or Tynecastle you're deluded. We'll get fucking skelped and we really really need to buck up our ideas away from home. The performance was every bit as bad as Livingston.
if penny doesn't handle the ball, a rangers player has a tap in?

That fud Walker saying wee Buffalo frustrated having quite game,listen Walker he made the first goal,brought down for the third and scored the fourth.

Sorry but we won that because their centre back had some sort of spastic meltdown and gave us 2 penalties.

If you think that sort of performance is getting us anything at Easter Road or Tynecastle you're deluded. We'll get fucking skelped and we really really need to buck up our ideas away from home.

We won at Rugby Park comfortably. There's no reason why we can't defeat Hibs and Hearts - they will be completely different games to today's.

The centre-back gave away the penalties due to our good attacking play. If he doesn't give the first, for example, Morelos tucks it away.

Annoying as feck! But to be honest I can quote you his commentary word for word from the killie title game 1st 10 mins and after Rogic missed the penalty in semi.....

Morelos was pretty quiet compared to usual, but even at that, the quality oozes out of him with the odd opportunity he gets.

2 assists and a goal? (doesn't winning a pen count as an assist?) and he was just about to stroke the other one into the pokey before the guy hand-balled it.

He's improving-he dealt with a lot today-bad service and being constantly fouled. He kept his head up. Great shift in my book.

If you think that sort of performance is getting us anything at Easter Road or Tynecastle you're deluded. We'll get fucking skelped and we really really need to buck up our ideas away from home. The performance was every bit as bad as Livingston.

We weren't playing Hibs or Hearts today, it was all about getting 3 points. No one is delusional, we need to sort out our away performances but today is a step in the right direction and it's a win and we've moved up the table and we got 4 goals, enjoy it.

Seen us play much better and drop points
So yes I’m happy with these 3pts, did not enjoy game, never do on these pitches, infact the pitch deceived Penny for the 1st penalty.
+3 goal is a big bonus
How we got 5 bookings is baffling
Upwards and onwards

We kept going after their goal when the heads could have went down. Over the last last five games we have gained two points on both the beggars and Hearts. Today’s result is a monkey off our back.

Thats the monkey off the back.

Showed great fight at 1-1 , this team doesn’t say die. Look at Villarreal and Vienna games.

Delighted - we will kick on now.

Next

That's our first away win since February on a terrible pitch against a team of hammer throwers treating it as their cup final. If you're still unhappy with a 4-1 win after the final whistle this might not be the sport for you.

It's a colossal result from a very hard slog on an utterly shit surface.

The lads can take a lot from today.

I'll take winning ugly all season if it gets us 55
Yep, it's always being said that title winning teams pick up points when they don't play well. To get three points and a four goals to one result is all you will see in the record books in years to come, and if it helps towards 55, I can live with the performance being crap.

Sorry but how do we go about getting Sky to stop using Walker as co commentator on our games

How many users are there on FF? If someone on here produced a poll we could send the result to Sky. They are a business and if thousands of their customers were to make a complaint they would have to react to it.

What an awful game of football to watch. On a terrible pitch against hammer throwers and we end up with 5 yellow cards ! Hamilton don't have the infrastructure to be a top league team and don't have the support either by the number of white empty seats. Embarrassing. Good 3 points !

Sky spat the dummy here ? adverts and then straight into the Everton game,no post match commentry and no interviews with players manager... Total c.unts

Whenever I hear his name said or see it written my mind always adds shite at the end.

Edit: Since merging this doesn't make sense, the original thread was about Ian Crocker just to put it in context.

Last edited:
I love these threads where the drama queens throw the toys out the pram before the final whistle then we win and they still try and cling to their point :D

Gie's peace.

It was an absolutely dreadful performance and anyone who thinks we can continue to play like that yet will still continue to get all three points is deluded.

The first goal was a thing of beauty, the first penalty was a stonewaller, thought the second was soft and the finish for the fourth was a sublime strike.

Refereeing wise, how the mong lookalike stayed on the park after the barge midway through the second half, is typical of the cheats in black. As for the yellow for Morelos? A complete joke.

But that level of performance should not be condoned.

Better teams than Hamilton won't be as easy to prise the points from.

That was a very poor performance, the players clearly struggled with the pitch and the wind was howling too. Sounds daft after a 4-1 but we were a bit lucky today. Let’s just be glad to get out of there with the points.

Back