Match Thread ** Hamilton v Rangers - 14:15 Sunday 18th - Sky Sports **

How many times have we screwed up this season right after tic or sheep drop points ?

Has to stop today with a commanding performance and back into second where we can hope to reduce timmys lead.

4-0 for me.

Something is telling me this too. Some side is due to be torn a new one and I think it'll be today. There has been a few encouraging individual performances of late and it's only a matter of time before it all falls into place big time.

Same team as last weekend, 4-0 to the teds! Windass double cumdog and Murphy, come on the gers don’t let those sheep think they have a chance of getttig past us again.

We need to stop f#cking up these chances to get/stay in 2nd. Get 2nd go on a run the sheep will fold set our sights on the mhanks and see where it takes us ..... Cmon the Rangers

Let's finally show some metal today , Murty has a poor record against these bottom clubs and it simply must improve starting now

I'd seriously like us to test the opposition keeper early doors and maybe be one or two up by half-time. Our first shot on target at Ayr last week was on the 30th minute.

DWUfqtqXUAABek7.jpg:large

I would like to have seen us stick with Cummings and Morelos up front today but can understand the change.

Fod, Tav, Bates, Martin, John, Goss, Docherty, Murphy, Windass, Candeias, Morelos

Kelly, Cardoso, Halliday, Hodson, Miller, Herrera, Cummings

Got a feeling Murphy will have an influential game today. I’ve been happy with what he’s offered so far, considering it’s earky days, and I fancy him to go up a gear today.

Disappointing he hasn’t went with Cummings and Morelos up front.

We should be playing two up front against Hamilton away.

Still going for 4-0. Confidence is high and good to see GD getting a start.

I'm hopeless at predicting team selection. Was sure we were going to try 2 up front again.

Back