Match Thread ** Hamilton v Rangers - 14:15 Sunday 18th - Sky Sports **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
hYWqNao.png

I'm going for 3-0 today, we are away and the lads will hopefully put on a strong performance.

Morelos, Windass and Goss all scoring.

Wes
Tav Martin Alves John
Candeias Doc Goss Murphy
Windass Cummings

Not sure about formation

Wes
Tav Martin Alves John
Candeias Doc Goss Murphy
Windass Cummings

Not sure about formation
Is that a guess or do you have info? Is No Alfie an admittance of a deal?

Just noticed you have Bruno in. Can't see us taking that chance on the plastic.

Is that a guess or do you have info? Is No Alfie an admittance of a deal?

Just noticed you have Bruno in. Can't see us taking that chance on the plastic.

An educated guess :D Bates & Morelos uncertain futures, he dropped Wilson when he was playing well for the same thing.

Alves definitely in the squad.

Reactions: cav
Should be 3 points today if we play to our strengths. Going for 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!

Reactions: cav
Should be a few goals for the Rangers here. Back into second is the goal though, a shitey 1-0 would suffice.

Wes
Tav Martin Alves John
Candeias Doc Goss Murphy
Windass Cummings

Not sure about formation
I have a feeling this might be the team also,should Murty think the plastic pitch won't be a problem for big Bruno after coming back from injury that is.Either that or Bates retains his place despite contract issues apparently ongoing.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Yet another must win game, on a disgrace of a pitch. Any victory in a scruffy game will do for me.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Looking for a professional performance today lads,take control early first half don't be leaving it late! And power on in the second half.

3 points are a must today to take us back into 2nd position in the league.

Not sure what you are talking about........o_O:p:D

Timmy telly stated radio coverage today was Hamilton v Rangers 12 and then the glorious Septic game at 2pm maybe this is the confusion. I was watching the Andrew Marr show hence when the news came on they showed the times in the sports report, ahem if you can call it that.

Timmy telly stated radio coverage today was Hamilton v Rangers 12 and then the glorious Septic game at 2pm maybe this is the confusion. I was watching the Andrew Marr show hence when the news came on they showed the times in the sports report, ahem if you can call it that.

Nah, I made an arse of the thread title, was just having a bit of fun :D

Really importanreally game for us today. 3 points and into 2nd is a must do for me. Will take a scrappy 1 0 to us but think it could be 3 v 1 for us.

Even with Morelos out, if he is, we should be strong enough to beat Hamilton. My only concern is that shitey pitch.

Back