Match Thread ** Hamilton v Rangers - Match Thread - BT Sports **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
YHBt4qq.png

A clean sheet.
2 or 3-0 would be nice.
A win and 3pts a must and lets get a run of wins strung together :)

Depends on availability, but something like this:

Wes

Tav
McCrorie
Cardoso
John

Candeias
Pena
Jack
Nemane

Hererra
Morelos

Subs: Alnwick, Holt, Windass, Bajonas, Hodson (purely for emergency fb cover), Dorrans, A Wilson.

NO Miller !!!!!

Last edited:
Pena really needs to play.

If it's playing once match sharp that he is ultimately going to be judged on there is only one way to obtain the match sharpness in the first place.

I want a performance - but if it is a1-0 last minute disputed penalty, I'll take it. 3 points an absolute must as we go into this pishy international break.

Attack the f.uck out of this Hamilton side !!

We should be able to beat Hamilton and I believe we will. I also still believe that we're eventually going to give someone a real tanking, which will mark a start of the winning streak we *all hope for.

*obviously, that's minus those who seem almost eager for Pedro to fail.

The result is what matters, and only a win will do.
But at the same time, we really need a convincing win to be followed up with a run of victories.
Our total inability to string wins together is soul destroying.

The 'any kind of win' mantra is out the window for me.

I want a good performance. We need something to show that this team is capable of improving and building momentum.

I fear it will be another draw though.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Plastic pitch is a wee bit of a worry, but Im confident we will win the day.

Time to stand up and show solidarity Gers, let's see if our pathetic press can praise a good performance.

Mon the Gers, just do it, 3-0 or better please.

I understand folk saying the only thing that matters is the result, to be fair they are correct to a certain extend,

Although,

I’m sick fed up of scraping past teams by the odd goal, it’s about time the players stood up & gave us a comfortable 3 or 4 nil performance.

Foderingham
Tavernier Cardoso McCrorie John
Jack Dorrans
Candeias Pena Nemane
Morelos
I seriously don't want to see Miller or Windass start this one.

We need to cut out the errors, take our chances, improve our pass completion % and get a win.

Plastic pitch against a stuffy opposition so it's not going to be pretty.

2-1 Rangers.

I hope Miller is paid off in January and we sign someone like Moult.

Could not agree more.

I appreciate everything he has done for the club but his time has come and gone and we need to move on.

I would love to see Herrera start alongside Morelos.

Again, all that truly matters is three points. A good few goals and a clean sheet would be lovely, but we just need to start winning games consistently, if we do that the confidence goes up and the actual game performances should hopefully improve as we go. I expect tomorrow will be another typical away game slog and some of our foreign lads will get a shock at the state of the surface.

Dunno if it’s wise to rush Alves back for this one especially with the plastic pitch. Pena and Herrera need to start in my opinion. God knows how you fit them in though.

Win tomorrow, clean sheet.

Draw with the sheep and St Johnstone, draw with the mentally challengeds and fake mentally challengeds.

The makings of a good weekend.

Win tomorrow, clean sheet.

Draw with the sheep and St Johnstone, draw with the mentally challengeds and fake mentally challengeds.

The makings of a good weekend.
Not a fukn chance this'll happen. Wouldn't be surprised if hibs got a mysterious bug hitting their squad and they had to play the youths on Saturday. It'll be a different hibs to the team that cheated us that's for sure

Not a fukn chance this'll happen. Wouldn't be surprised if hibs got a mysterious bug hitting their squad and they had to play the youths on Saturday. It'll be a different hibs to the team that cheated us that's for sure

You're probably right mate, i'm dreaming. I don't know if I should publicly say this, but i'll be delighted if I see a smug TLB on Saturday night. If anyone was to burst their bubble that wasn't us, it would hurt them massively if it was to come from their mini-me's.

Depends on availability, but something like this:

Wes

Tav
McCrorie
Cardoso
John

Candeias
Pena
Jack
Nemane

Hererra
Morelos

Subs: Alnwick, Holt, Windass, Bajonas, Hodson (purely for emergency fb cover), Dalcio, A Wilson.

NO Miller !!!!!
Uncanny have thrown this about in my head since Saturday. I think you're not far away from our (on paper) best starting 11. Mccrorie unbelievable after less than 2 games already most folks first name on the team sheet. Just wish there was more belief around certain other perceived fat Mexicans. Two wingers with pace is defo a goer for me and the front two with supported by Mr Blobby Pena looks good as well. Let's hunker down now and hope to fcuk they give Pedro the result he deserves. Otherwise I'll be battling to go to work with a clear head mate. Really struggling to stay positive just now given the phish fallout since Saturday.

Thank god for that. Talking about the next game for a change.

I am actually expecting a comfortable win tomorrow (the 'reaction', and then some!)
I absolutely hope to fcuk your e right mate. Looking forward to the game but not I think it's going to be a watershed either way.

We need to pump them. I think we will.

A scraped win or tight game will kill any remaining goodwill for Pedro from a lot of fans. Rightly or wrongly.

A loss and he's gone imo.

Is it too much to hope to give them a tanking and clean sheet.
Probably, but nevertheless intae them Bears!!

Foderingham
Tavernier Cardoso McCrorie John
Jack Dorrans
Candeias Pena Nemane
Morelos
I seriously don't want to see Miller or Windass start this one.

We need to cut out the errors, take our chances, improve our pass completion % and get a win.

Plastic pitch against a stuffy opposition so it's not going to be pretty.

2-1 Rangers.

That's the line up I'd go with. Only one I'm not sure about is Fod or Alnwick in goal. Still not convinced about Wes. Wouldn't risk Bruno on the plastic pitch. Windass isn't consistent enough out on the left so Nemane is really our only other option out there.

Latest posts

Back