Match Thread ** Hamilton v Rangers - Match Thread - BT Sports **

A good win for us and the team played like a team for once, to go a goal down so soon after the start and then to win 1-4 is some fete. I think again the loss of R. Jack showed how much he gives to this team and how we will miss his skill in our next game.

Thought we showed a lot of bottle tonight, coming back from such an early goal and then to increase our lead when we went down to 10 men. Dorrans was the best player on the park by a long way and it was great to see. A well deserved win for us and credit to the manager and players for getting the 3 points.

Glad for Pedro that he's released a small bit of pressure from himself tonight with a win.
Hopefully he can continue and go on a run of win.....perhaps the burn the witch mob will get off his back and give him a bit of support.

Pena will get a 3 game ban for that elbow.

Him and Jack will be out for St Johnstone.

With Rossiter and Kranjcar out aswell we will have moved on from a defensive crisis to a midfield one.

As for the game, Good result that we would all have taken before the game. We where poor defensively though and would have been punished against a better team.
Pity it seems acceptable for brown to to it every week.

Soooooooo.....

Pedro's got a cold and feeling a bit sh!tty generally.

Hopefully that'll put the body language expert Sutton back in his box.

With Rossiter and Kranjcar out aswell we will have moved on from a defensive crisis to a midfield one.

As for the game, Good result that we would all have taken before the game. We where poor defensively though and would have been punished against a better team.
If Pena is given a ban our shitebag board has better ask the question as to why Brown hasn't been cited.

Two really good goals by DJ had me rockin, one right foot...one left foot...now that's what you want from our full backs.

Just another wee addition....Ross McCrorie at his penalty give away, he will have to work on his tackling especially inside the box or he could find he'll be giving more pens to the opposition.

Last edited:
Soooooooo.....

Pedro's got a cold and feeling a bit sh!tty generally.

Hopefully that'll put the body language expert Sutton back in his box.

He needs his flu shots tae survive in Scotland, it's different for the likes of ourselves we can handle it. So much so I text my docs surgery yesterday to Decline my flu shot.

After going down a goal so early on we could have easily crumbled given how things have went in the last week.

This could be a turning point, we showed we've got something about us.

We wanted something positive starting from last night and we got it,some really good step up foths,john,dorrans,no negatives from me,sick fed up hearing it all last week,if you want a moan it would be again about b.t commentary and from a so called one of our own,tel butcher what a fud you are becoming.well done Pedro,well done Glasgow Rangers,we surely are the people.

Don't usually read these threads as the knicker wetting is unreal but skimmed through it this morning. Some (a lot) of posters on here are frightening. Right up until 19.44 we had post after post of 'C'mon Rangers' 'Let's do this' 'Back the team' etc. We then lose an early goal, which can happen, and some of the posts between the first two goals are an utter embarrassment.

Who needs enemies eh?

a result i would take any day but apart from the 10 min , 3 goal spell , i thought we were very average against a sh*te team . poor link up play , never dominant and gave up chances easily . we would have struggled against a better team .

that being said that park was f*cking woeful and could have a lot to do with the poor passing and control .

he is miles ahead of any other in this shit hole of a wee country
It's amazing how many talk down Scotland. It's a beautiful country, and a constituent part of the great United Kingdom. Where would you rather stay mate and why are you not there?

Anyone from the youngsters we should bring up?

Yeh, really worrying.

Would you rather be in Hamilton's shoes and have lost 4-1
You're missing the point. Sometimes the scoreline masks the true story of a game. A team can easily lose a couple of late goals when 1-0 down & pushing for an equaliser. Suddenly its a 3-0 humping.
We did well to get the win and I'll take it any day. But on another day the stats say we could have dropped points in that game

Some folk seem to twist results and performances to suit their agenda.

When the mentally challengeds don't play well for 90 mins yet get a result we're told that's the sign of a good team, they still win when not at their best.
But when we do it we're told we were lucky and it could've been 4-4

I'd like to point out that Morelos and Tav had excellent chances to increase our lead further and if I used the Derek Ferguson calculator it could've been 6-2

You're missing the point. Sometimes the scoreline masks the true story of a game. A team can easily lose a couple of late goals when 1-0 down & pushing for an equaliser. Suddenly its a 3-0 humping.
We did well to get the win and I'll take it any day. But on another day the stats say we could have dropped points in that game

Not missing the point at all.

Stats can be misleading at times, but the only thing that really matters is the scoreline.

We won 4-1, that's all that counts in the grand scale of things.

You can have 25 shots at goal, from different ranges, whilst your opponent has one or two.

However, they score 1 and your team scores none.

Stats say, your team should have won, but result is a loss.

Winning is all that matters at this stage of the season.

We won, f**k the stats.

We also went down to 10 men, which usually means, backs to the wall, and hit on the break.

Where do the stats account for that?

Hamilton, did create some chances when we were down to 10 men, I give you that, but Wes saved them, and also saved the penalty.

That's the main thing, Wes made the saves.

Last edited:
Finally got the chance to watch the highlights. We've definitely the makings of a good team, and they'll improve the more they play together. I'm with Pedro, can't believe the amount of arseholes who want him sacked this early in the season.

Back