Hampden Bronze Debenture

robbieb

mate got us tickets for the semi, the are bronze debenture tickets.

Any benefits with these do you know?

mate got us tickets for the semi, the are bronze debenture tickets.

Any benefits with these do you know?

Padded seat, a wee shot on the escalators and if your mate gets you bronze debenture tickets for the final, depending where they are situated, you might not be able to see the actual cup presentation !!

i have bronze debentures, no added bonus or lounge access. However the main benefit for me is the guaranteed ticket. Previous poster is right regarding being unable to see the trophy being presented

Out of interest how do Hampden debenture tickets get controlled / sold?

What does a Hampden debenture get you (at each different level?
Tried google but no real info

Is it all now private sales of debentures from when they sold out?

Out of interest how do Hampden debenture tickets get controlled / sold?

What does a Hampden debenture get you (at each different level?
Tried google but no real info

Is it all now private sales of debentures from when they sold out?
Most of them seem to end up on those rip off ticket selling sites!

Padded seat, a wee shot on the escalators and if your mate gets you bronze debenture tickets for the final, depending where they are situated, you might not be able to see the actual cup presentation !!

Another example of zero thought being given when re-building the stadium. Full of incompetents.

Another example of zero thought being given when re-building the stadium. Full of incompetents.

When the stadium was being re-built, because of finances, the constuction company MacAlpines accepted a good number of silver debentures ( I'm not sure if they received Gold debentures as well ) in part payment.

i have bronze debentures, no added bonus or lounge access. However the main benefit for me is the guaranteed ticket. Previous poster is right regarding being unable to see the trophy being presented

Occasionally, depending on the event and numbers, Bronze debenture holders may be offered an upgrade however it only upgrades to a "better" seat i.e. no lounge access.

Frequently debenture holders are offered the opportunity to purchase tickets or packages for other events outside the control of Hampden such as Robbie Williams, AC/DC gigs but that's only if the debenture services can negotiate with the promoter.

Withambear is correct the main benefit is guaranteed ticket. For example Bronze debenture tickets were being offered to debenture holders for the Portugal game at £40 each and for the Israel game in November for £35 each.

Silver gets you bar access and bronze just the seat.

Best seats in the house though.

I was in that area for the 08 League Cup Final v Dundee Hibs. Good view of the pitch but, like the east stand at Motherwell, at times you feel as if you're outside looking in as it's higher up than the rest of the ground and you have a view of the South Side.

When you originally picked, did you just take one in the Rangers end?

Shite if you tried to be a smart (unt and went for a middle, only to be on their side of the divide. :)

When you originally picked, did you just take one in the Rangers end?

Shite if you tried to be a smart (unt and went for a middle, only to be on their side of the divide. :)
You picked which part of the stand u wanted but you are asked which team you are supporting when buying the ticket and get one for that end

I've been offered 2 silver debenture seats for the final...

£75 each and bar access 1 hour before and after the game

Back