Hampden Main Stand Upper

Was in that upper tier v queens park when Fraser Aird scored the last minute winner. Definitely the best view I've ever experienced at Hampden.

I was working at the Scotland Croatia game last night at Hampden and I was based in the upper of the main stand at the Rangers end and it got me thinking, how many bears have sat up there for a game as it's a good view?

Me when we lost to the scum in the LC Semi early 2000's. They were allowed a goal after a clear foul and we had someone sent off (possibly Numan). 3-1 it finished. Pish night.

Bizarely i prefer behind the goals probably reminiscing of the glory days of my youth in sections H and J , only been up in that top tier once , the 2-2 England game with the late offer of a spare ticket. Drink had been taken and i struggled to even find the entrance , am i right in saying there are escalators inside ? I think i remember that blowing the mind of a luddite like me. As others have said the view, from the front row, was superb .

I think I have sat up,there four or five times.
Decent view,better than the other three “stands” by a distance.

Only time been in rear section as Scotland 2 England 2 and was not bad, always been further forward or Rangers end for our games

Back