Hampden semi final parking advice please

RangersUK

Official Ticketer
I really don’t know area around Hampden but can anyone advise me where me and my mate should park around Hampden for semi final game? We really don’t want to be walking through the sheep fans, can’t be bothered with having to knock folk out or getting car tanned, pals car is Blue with red and white on it so it stands out what team we support :D

I might be getting mixed up with Dixon road,There’s a big Catholic school at one end better check.
Yeah don’t want the hassle of Aberdeen fans. Been there and done that. I just wanna get to game easily haha

I really don’t know area around Hampden but can anyone advise me where me and my mate should park around Hampden for semi final game? We really don’t want to be walking through the sheep fans, can’t be bothered with having to knock folk out or getting car tanned, pals car is Blue with red and white on it so it stands out what team we support :D
Park in the carpark at the hospital and it's a 10 min walk. It'll be practically empty.

It was always good when the Queen’s Park recreation ground was used. Seems that stopped a few years ago. Don’t know why.

Usually park at the Lidl just off Victoria Road. About 15 minute walk but, you get away very quickly.

Glasgow Indoor Bowling Club is the place to park. It will cost you £5.00. Your car is safe, you can go in for a refreshment with your friends and only 5 mins walk to the ground.

Shhhhh.
Don't tell everyone.
Will be on the carpet for a couple of hours before heading to the game.
Usually cover a couple of rinks to let us all in.

Are the trains running that weekend?

I’m thinking of parking at Newton and getting train to MF and back that way. Will be no Aberdeen fans on that line either and should be pretty quiet in regards to Rangers fans on way back.

Last time I parked near Hampden, it took so long getting away I wish I had gone with my gut feeling and parked in City Centre and walked too and from game.

Book a bay in Langside College car park online.
Best advice. Done this the last couple of times and easy to get out from afterwards aswell. Staying in Glasgow so unfortunately the train from Mount Florida if it’s running on time or at all!

we used to always park in shawlands side street but these are more and more limited.
we now park towards newlands longer walk but plenty parking and quick get away.

Street is called Myrtle Park…just off Cathcart Road…locals know it.

Is always pretty much always empty for Hampden events and you’re a 10 minute walk from there.

You can thank me after we pump the sheepshaggers.

Back