Hannah:McInnes still no 1 target

Im not the board's biggest fan but I think its foolish to think they can just approach someone whose in post and expe t them to drop everything and come to Ibrox. Then there's the issue of being turned down and having to go for second, third or even fourth choice. That's why they have to wait to see who applies.

The only reason I can think of for holding off just now, if indeed McInnes is the first choice, is to see if any International Managers are looking to change roles after missing out on the World Cup.

If McInnes is genuinely the number one choice then what are we waiting for?

I think he's the back up plan due to the fact we haven't even made an official approach yet.

I am surprised that the bold rodger had the liewells stumpy cock out of his mouth long enough to speak.. about anything rather than how great septic are...

I am as convinced as I can be that someone they really like the idea of is trying to negotiate their way out of a deal and they are waiting to find out if that individual can become available.
I suspect there is a deadline on it somewhere.
However, they just believe that this person is someone we would be very pleased about.

Sounds like McInnes is the boards number 1 back up.

If the board really wanted him they would have had him 2 weeks ago.

Sorry but i disagree with your statement, i didn't see a need to rush and employ a manager over the last 3 weeks.Owing to the fact that Graeme Murty settled the team down and produced results plus we had pointless international friendlies, which gave us more time to think about bringing in the right man for the job.
After all our 3 panel board members ballsed it up with the last 2 selections, so in my opinion, i think it's been ideal to have more thinking time in appointing the right man who can take us forward.

If McInnes is to be the new manager there is no way he can be in the opposition dugout for the double header with the sheep.

Agree if it's to be him, i think he will be hired after the weekend games.Personally i think our board has already made up their minds, and their choice will be Derek McInnes. I think it's a stick on. 100%. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Agreed. Hardly makes him feel wanted. Wouldn’t be surprised if he told us to piss off on the back of comments like that.
Who knows what's going through DM mind with this,he might think the same as us and think Hannah knows nothing and is shit stirring.

The longer it goes, the more the board toy with the possibility the fucking over our season.

I could accept their fannying around if we were 20 points behind
This is rank amateur hour now.

The longer it goes, the more the board toy with the possibility the fucking over our season.

I could accept their fannying around if we were 20 points behind
This is rank amateur hour now.

I think it's just a simple case of them being unable to agree.

You would think there would be a will to compromise.

Heard a rumour on Twitter Ashley wants to buy us and take Parden with him, of course it came from the tims on social media:confused:

Maybe McInnes is questioning if its a good move .
At Aberdeen his job is -3rd in league is acceptable 2nd a bonus.
Good cup run and a run in europe.
At Rangers 2nd is last.Cup runs cover over the cracks.
Will he have enough money to challenge Celtic to get 1st?
If he thinks not he will be looking for a new job in 18months or so.
Yes working at the team he supported and getting more money but really the main thing is what budget he will be getting to strengthen the squad.

Back