Happy Birthday Super Ally

There'll never be another like him. Thats the best compliment I can pay the man.

Many Happy Returns Super

Happy birthday, Super Ally McCoist , a goal scoring legend whose record speaks for itself, he gave me many a great day as a supporter, have a great day.

Can’t believe somebody posted on here the other day McCoist doesn’t love Rangers.

The guy literally adores us, his professional and honest opinion some people just cannot take though.

Happy Birthday Super - a Rangers win for you!

The League Cup Final overhead kick will always be my favourite Rangers goal. Happy Birthday, Super Ally.
I watched that in Eilat Israel with my best mate. I was smashed by midnight and had to hitch back to my Moshav. Stood at the edge of the road absolutely minging, and a car stopped, it was a neighbour from the Moshav!! They recognised me in my Rangers top and dropped me to my the door!

Said it many times but im named after Super Ally. As much as i hate my name, its an honour to be named after an absolute legend.

Happy Birthday Super Ally. Have a good one!

Happy Birthday Super.

A real Rangers legend and EK’s favourite son. He did alright for a wee boy from Calderwood.

What wouldn't we give to have Super Ally, in his pomp, playing for us right now.

An absolute living Rangers legend.

He lived every single one of our dreams to become the all time top scorer for the greatest club on the planet.

Happy Birthday Super Ally

Was my granddads paperboy when he owned the newsagents in Calderwood EK. Told me he couldn't believe it when he signed for us, and was so proud of the career he went on to have.

Happy birthday Ally, an absolute hero to me as a child. Wish you'd be a wee bit more partisan in your punditry but then I look at Tom Boyd and can see why you think 'fuck being anything like that eternal loser'

Best memory of super is the overhead winner in '93 league cup final. Watched with my jambo grandad who'd got me that week's Rangers news on the morning of the game. Out in the snow practicing overheads on my own straight after, pretending I was ally .

Happy Birthday Super!

Chief mentally challenged slayer, nobody done it better, nobody ever will in the future.

Back