Hardie to Blackpool

Hopefully a sell on included in the deal as I suspect he will do well in his career.

I think that's about his level to be honest. Had a good spell at Livi that kinda petered out after his injury. Seemed like a decent lad who worked hard and did all the right things - I just never saw him breaking through at Rangers. Thought maybe someone like Motherwell might have gone for him.

Either way, I wish him - and Blackpool now they are rid of Oyston - well.

Last edited:
A deal that definitely suits all involved.

Hopefully we can start to really shift the deadwood now.

The high earners are going to be impossible to shift so if Allen manages to do so, he deserves huge credit.

A deal that definitely suits all involved.

Hopefully we can start to really shift the deadwood now.

The high earners are going to be impossible to shift so if Allen manages to do so, he deserves huge credit.

Herrera has had his season long loan confirmed which takes him to the end of his contract I think, so they’re slowly chipping away at it.

Had such high hopes for him coming through.

He just never seemed to kick on physically. The boy knows where the goal is but he won’t reach what he’s capable of until, physically, he grows up.

All the best to him though.

Herrera has had his season long loan confirmed which takes him to the end of his contract I think, so they’re slowly chipping away at it.

He hasn't mate. Its another 6 month loan. He will STILL have 6 months left on his deal at the end of it. I assume the reason his club didn't go for a 12 month loan is that they will be hoping we pay him off in January. Been a real sore one for us that deal.

With Ryan away, Lafferty apparently almost out the door, and we don't know Alfredo's future, i'd say it's a stick-on that a new forward will be 'announced' shortly.
SG making the necessary space for the squad he wants.

Would love to know what % of wage they are contributing.

One of the highest earners at the club.

He rarely played under Caixinha at his previous club prior to joining Rangers. Would be like Warburton taking Nicky Clark to Forest when he left us.

Very, very strange deal. Pedro was a total fraud.

Good luck to Ryan I'm sure he will go on and have a fine career another one off the wage bill so good for the club as well

Good luck to Ryan I'm sure he will go on and have a fine career another one off the wage bill so good for the club as well

What do we reckon Ryan Hardie was on then? I reckon he wouldn't be on much more than £2k-£3k a week. If that. Still over £100k over the year though plus the reported £150k 'undisclosed' fee.

It's a start - but we have much, much bigger moves that need to happen.

We shouldn't be selling anyone without a sell on clause, even the dregs of English money could be important for a club like ours.

He knows where the goal is and despite their current predicament, Blackpool is still a decent sized club with an excellent loyal core of fans.

Will definitely do well down there and will go on to have a right good career.

Now the oystens have been removed I think Blackpool will flourish . Good stadium and hotel attached and their fans will back them

If there’s not a sell on fee included in the deal someone needs hung because we all know what’s gonna happen don’t we?

Charlie Adam repeating itself x5 no doubt.
Or another Barry McKay who was going to go for 15 million according to many on here

I am sure there will be a small sell on % knowing what the prices in England are like

Back