Hardie to QPR (Rumour)

Hehaw

Guy posting on QPR forum who has been spot on with info of Kelly & Wallace heading down South before the papers has claimed they are after Hardie. Obviously it's some randomer of the internet but he has been spot on with previous info.

Would be a good move for him, and for a young lad with decent potential & a good goalscoring record I’d hope we could get around £300-500k for him.

They’ve been tracking the player for a few years along with a host of clubs down south.

Would we be due a development fee?

They’ve been tracking the player for a few years along with a host of clubs down south.

Would we be due a development fee?

Contracted until next summer with us so either a loan or permanent move this time but we will get money either way

He’s one year left so around 600k and we have a deal . He’s not going to be a first team pick for us . Good luck to the lad .

Guy posting on QPR forum who has been spot on with info of Kelly & Wallace heading down South before the papers has claimed they are after Hardie. Obviously it's some randomer of the internet but he has been spot on with previous info.

Is this the Warburton Weir partnership again?
Or is that over?

Don’t remember young Ryan getting even a ‘sniff’ under Warburton at us…

Most important thing is making sure we get a 10% sell on in there as well I reckon.
If we only get 200/300k then we should we wanting a damn sight more than that. After a year of semi success he would be worth 1-2M down there in that market. So 20-30% min.

Going to be a long season for the QPR fans.

Not a dig against Hardie but he's not at that level.

Plan B is to do Plan A better....those words will forever haunt me.
Can't be forgetting his stellar 'pitch geography'.

Wish Hardie all the best. Always thought he was a bit too lightweight for the game up here but he did not bad while at Livi. Knows where the goal is so he could maybe have done us a turn down the line but can't fault him for wanting to get on with his career.

Would be a good move for him, and for a young lad with decent potential & a good goalscoring record I’d hope we could get around £300-500k for him.

He’s out of contract. We’d only get a development fee.

Edit: ignore me, I did not know he extended in Jan!

Last edited:
Hardie a lot better than Lafferty and could have done okay as a back up player at Rangers if he wasnt so injury prone.

I’d rather loan him out for one last season. A year in that league will let you know what we have in him.

Back