Harnessing the emotions.

Born a Barras Hick

Could make or break us tomorrow and its so hard to predict how the squad must be feeling. The league is won and after Thursday it must be a temptation for some players to be thinking there's more important things in life than a dead rubber football match. I couldn't blame them if they struggled to hit the form we would hope for. Our focus cannot possibly have been 100% these last few days and I'm nervous about the effect that might have.

On the other hand these players have demonstrated a collective strength throughout a historic season and have not allowed the pressure to succeed phase them. Their support for GK after Thursdays disgusting racism was phenomenal to the extent that the cowards wouldn't go.up the tunnel whilst our players were still there. They have reinforced the concept of 'The Rangers Family' by showing a unity and common purpose that has been just fantastic to witness. What a way to bring to an end the misery of the banter years.

I would love it if their determination and togetherness helps them harness their disgust at Thursday's events to put on real top performance tomorrow. They deserve the joy of hammering this lot in their own back yard. Our players will never fully put the events of Thursday behind them but a convincing win tomorrow would be great for everyone associated with the club. It would be a very small but important step away from the mindless hatred and bile they were subjected to on Thursday. I hope they do it for Glen, for the gaffer, for the support but most importantly as another statement of their own ability to deal with adversity.

Cmon the Gers.

Some things are more important than football. If the players minds aren’t 100% on the game tomorrow then fair enough. Thankfully we got the job done beforehand and it means at worse we leave that shit tip with our first defeat of the season.

Completely agree. Although you should still expect serious criticism of the team and endless whinging if it doesn’t go well for us.

Some things are more important than football. If the players minds aren’t 100% on the game tomorrow then fair enough. Thankfully we got the job done beforehand and it means at worse we leave that shit tip with our first defeat of the season.
Completely agree mate however we can't lose sight of the fact we are a professional football club and have to get back to day-to-day business ASAP.

The club has shown real determination to support GK and to challenge the authorities to deal with the issue properly. Rightly so and we must continue to do that. I don't think we should allow it to define the rest of our season on the pitch. That would be handing a victory to the scum from Prague.

Completely agree. Although you should still expect serious criticism of the team and endless whinging if it doesn’t go well for us.

Only from the hard of thinking.

I think most decent people will recognise the emotional roller coaster of the last 2 weeks.

Plus, we are still missing our captain...an extremely positive influence on our team

We lose at parkhead in a dead rubber..so what? We win, enjoy!

24918356-6-A9-D-4-B5-A-8-DD0-A3-A27-F24-DE47.jpg

Yaaaaaasssss!

Only from the hard of thinking.

I think most decent people will recognise the emotional roller coaster of the last 2 weeks.

Plus, we are still missing our captain...an extremely positive influence on our team

We lose at parkhead in a dead rubber..so what? We win, enjoy!

I know mate but you know what it’s like, and often the hard of thinking shout (or whinge) loudest.

How confident am I?

Rangers are -1 5/1 on sky bet. I'm getting 600 quid back at 2pm tomorrow.

These guys know what it means to the fans and they've seen the backing the fans gave them since thursday.

Completely agree mate however we can't lose sight of the fact we are a professional football club and have to get back to day-to-day business ASAP.

The club has shown real determination to support GK and to challenge the authorities to deal with the issue properly. Rightly so and we must continue to do that. I don't think we should allow it to define the rest of our season on the pitch. That would be handing a victory to the scum from Prague.

Of course we are a professional outfit but me and you are sitting here debating this as two white fellas who have no real knowledge of how this kind of stuff effects you. One of our key players heads must be absolutely scrambled along with other key members of the starting XI.

The job has been done. 55 has been delivered and if our players take the field tomorrow deflated and lose then so be it. Does it take anything away from the glory of winning the league? Not for me it doesn’t.

My fear is they target Kamara. 1st bad tackle on him and I thinknall the emotion of the last few days comes out and it kicks off. The narrative will then be to demonize us.
I hope Im wrong

Could make or break us tomorrow and its so hard to predict how the squad must be feeling. The league is won and after Thursday it must be a temptation for some players to be thinking there's more important things in life than a dead rubber football match. I couldn't blame them if they struggled to hit the form we would hope for. Our focus cannot possibly have been 100% these last few days and I'm nervous about the effect that might have.

On the other hand these players have demonstrated a collective strength throughout a historic season and have not allowed the pressure to succeed phase them. Their support for GK after Thursdays disgusting racism was phenomenal to the extent that the cowards wouldn't go.up the tunnel whilst our players were still there. They have reinforced the concept of 'The Rangers Family' by showing a unity and common purpose that has been just fantastic to witness. What a way to bring to an end the misery of the banter years.

I would love it if their determination and togetherness helps them harness their disgust at Thursday's events to put on real top performance tomorrow. They deserve the joy of hammering this lot in their own back yard. Our players will never fully put the events of Thursday behind them but a convincing win tomorrow would be great for everyone associated with the club. It would be a very small but important step away from the mindless hatred and bile they were subjected to on Thursday. I hope they do it for Glen, for the gaffer, for the support but most importantly as another statement of their own ability to deal with adversity.

Cmon the Gers.
Dont worry about our players, they're strong characters, jesus you'd need to be in the age of social media.

I know mate but you know what it’s like, and often the hard of thinking shout (or whinge) loudest.
I hope that doesn't happen and would be dissappointed if it did. If I'm honest the thread is a selfish attempt to find my battle fever. It has been a strange strange feeling leading up to what is normally a huge game. If I'm feeling like that god knows how the players have been feeling. I'm hopeful.of a good performance rather than expecting one. You know what though, having a big game to focus on could be the best thing for our players state of mind. God forbid they are spending time on social media right now.

Hopefully a pissed off team turns up, goes at them from the start and gives them a pasting. Starting games too slowly recently, but who could blame them with the effort this season?

A proper gubbing of them is long overdue. An Alfie goal would send them into meltdown.

I hope that doesn't happen and would be dissappointed if it did. If I'm honest the thread is a selfish attempt to find my battle fever. It has been a strange strange feeling leading up to what is normally a huge game. If I'm feeling like that god knows how the players have been feeling. I'm hopeful.of a good performance rather than expecting one. You know what though, having a big game to focus on could be the best thing for our players state of mind. God forbid they are spending time on social media right now.

It’s been utterly bizarre mate. I can’t ever remember an OF where the build up to it has featured so little discussion around it.

Back