Harold Davis, a memory about memories (2015)

RSEA

Official Ticketer
From the RSEA FB Page

Today it was my absolute honour and privilege today to take a true blue super hero back into a comfort zone from half a life time ago.

I watched with baited breath as the hardest ever royal blue entered the home dressing room very tentatively

I watched as he scanned the room in complete silence as 100 Ghosts and memories from his past bombarded him and welcomed him back

And I watched as he smiled and went over to HIS peg and grinned a wicked grin as as the ghost of Scot Symon told him "put Jim down Harold"

After that I listened in wonderment as he told me where Jimmy and Ralph sat, where Bobby and Eric got changed and before them the colossus that was big George would sit near Hubby and Billy and Sammy with the brown tee Ball.
Where the treatment bench used to sit on the middle of the room where davie kinear would work his magic.

Where Mr Symon would stand and read the team and then tell them all what BBs and RSCs that they were expected to visit that coming week.

Today I got to witness something special.

Rangers forever

An absolute gentleman. Had the privilege of spending time with Harold and Johnny Hubbard at a RSEANE doo a good few years back and thoroughly enjoyed my time speaking with them! Legends

Back