Harrogate v Pompey

He is injured happen last week

In case anyone asks the game was delayed to a power outage cause the floodlights to fail and has just kicked-off at 8.40pm

Last edited:
Massive draw vs Altrincham to look forward to
My daughter is at Portsmouth Uni. Said on the night of the Southampton game there were helicopters going all night and the police operation was massive. I'm going to try and get along to a game this season when I visit her.

My daughter is at Portsmouth Uni. Said on the night of the Southampton game there were helicopters going all night and the police operation was massive. I'm going to try and get along to a game this season when I visit her.
Yep games vs the scum are massive
proper hatred on both sides, similar to up here. They actually scaled that one down compared to before haha

i went to the last derby at Southamptons ground a few years back. Everyone had to get taken by bus, I drove all the way from Plymouth, past Southampton, to Pompey to get the bus back to scum.
3000 of us all in a bus convoy. Was people out in the streets waving us off with flags etc

Then when we got near scum quite the opposite, those pony shagging bastards lining the streets throwing all sorts etc

anyway we were both in the Championship, Southampton were top and we were 5 points adrift of safety and getting relegated after going into admin.

They were 2-1 up, before David Norris smashed in a left foot volley in injury time at the Pompey end, Cue absolute scenes!!

A certain Scott Allan playing for Pompey that day too

Just in from the game, Town regular, gave their all but can't argue with the result, looked 2 good goals from where I was standing. For anyone looking in and looking for a place to watch Rangers games on Harrogate, new location the Londesborough club...North Yorkshire Loyal Facebook group

Just in from the game, Town regular, gave their all but can't argue with the result, looked 2 good goals from where I was standing. For anyone looking in and looking for a place to watch Rangers games on Harrogate, new location the Londesborough club...North Yorkshire Loyal Facebook group

yep hearing about this place from some bears from Harrogate and Leeds. Sounds better than going to the Alex.

I'm sometimes in Harrogate seeing family, will pop in it there's a match on.

Has the Stray recovered from the UCI yet?

Back