Harry redknapp and airdrie ?

Linked with the Nigeria job today although he laughed it off on talkSPORT this morning

He recently said on Sky Sports that he was interested in buying a club. I would expect it to be an English one so would find this a surprise if it had any substance.

sadly looks like a no goer but i would welcome someone like him to come into scottish football he wont take any shit and wouldnt keep his mouth shut maybe then the rest of the uk will see what we have to put up with

sadly looks like a no goer but i would welcome someone like him to come into scottish football he wont take any shit and wouldnt keep his mouth shut maybe then the rest of the uk will see what we have to put up with
Hoped that with our gaffer but not sure the
English press care

Remember when his media mates were relentlessly touting him for the England job and he thought he was getting the England job and he didn’t get it.

He laughed it off by sarcasticly saying him & Sandra always wanted to move to Lagos, so feck knows what he would make of Airdrie! :D
Not sure he’d turn it down if seriously offered it lol.
Only thing he didn’t say was Sandra wanted to go to Lagos to get further away from Jamie lol

Would be a disaster would be another gretna gets them to the spl then realised Scottish football is a money pit and will leave then high and dry

Aye Harry will be sitting in his multi million pound house in Sandbanks looking out at the sea thinking "I could buy that great club Airdrie". He could ask if they could make him a buckie rolypoly.

Don't know how Airdrie have behaved recently in boardroom matters regarding the malaise of Scottish Football, but they're a club with a proud history and always struck me to have a good protestant following. Never had a bad word for them.

yeah. They bought clydebank and closed them down

that's actually not true jim ballantyne allowed them to keep their name and they are still playing in the juniors league we basically just bought their position in the league and got in by the back door, if i was a clydebank fan i'd still have a bad taste in the mouth about it but we didn't close them down

Don't know how Airdrie have behaved recently in boardroom matters regarding the malaise of Scottish Football, but they're a club with a proud history and always struck me to have a good protestant following. Never had a bad word for them.

to this day we are still waiting on a statement from them ourselves...wall of silence

that's actually not true jim ballantyne allowed them to keep their name and they are still playing in the juniors league we basically just bought their position in the league and got in by the back door, if i was a clydebank fan i'd still have a bad taste in the mouth about it but we didn't close them down
you can't really buy a position in the league. Airdrie is clydebank renamed.

Remember when his media mates were relentlessly touting him for the England job and he thought he was getting the England job and he didn’t get it.

Wasn't just his media mates that were touting him for the job. The England fans wanted him to get it.

I am sure Airdrie abstained on the last vote re EGM.

Back